Last Dream – a classic roleplaying game – is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and SHARE THIS NEWS with your friends!
Last Dream incorporates the best features of classic RPGs: replayability and complete immersion into a vast world, rich with detail.
- 40+ hours of dynamic gameplay
- 15+ additional hours of immersive side quests
- 1+ hours of interspersed flashbacks
- 200+ compositions from talented, independent artists
- 50 mind-bending puzzles
- 200+ tracked achievements
- 500+ unique paths by virtue of the non-linear gameplay
- 701-page comprehensive Strategy Guide and walkthrough
Follow the rise of your modest protagonists to epic heights in a sprawling RPG packed with a vast set of challenging puzzles, hundreds of original compositions, myriad side quests, and interspersed cutscenes within an in-depth, captivating storyline.
- Thoughtfully-crafted storyline with memorable characters
- Classic turn-based battle system and graphics
- Adjustable difficulty level and custom scripts
- 4-character party selected from 8 unique classes
- Unlock a wide diversity of class skills
- Build each character’s attributes as you see fit
Last Dream : How To Get It FREE!
Last Dream is a DRM-free game, and that means you do NOT need a special launcher or client (like Steam) to install and play it.
Adding To Your IndieGala Account
- Go to the Last Dream page.
- Scroll to the Get Last Dream section.
- Click on Add To Your Library link.
- You will be asked to log into your IndieGala account.
If you do not yet have an IndieGala account, you will need to register for one (it’s free!)
- Once you add it to your library, you can download it at anytime.
Last Dream Direct Download
Here is a direct download link for those who do not wish to create an IndieGala account just to download the game at a later time.
- Duskers : How To Get This Game For FREE!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!