Kholat, an adventure game worth $19.99 is FREE for a limited time! Grab it while it’s free, and don’t forget to SHARE THIS NEWS!
Narrated by Sean Bean, Kholat is an exploration adventure game with elements of horror, inspired by a true event known as the Dyatlov Pass incident – a mysterious death of nine Russian hikers, which led to countless, unconfirmed hypotheses.
You will plunge directly into the boundless scenery of the inhospitable Ural Mountains with the task to find out what really happened. In the course of events, you may come across more speculations than expected…
Will you find the answer?
Will you get any closer to the truth?
Will you survive?
Dyatlov Pass incident was a real story that happened in winter of 1959. Nine skilled alpinists went for a trip to the northern part of Ural Mountains, which ended fatally. Bodies of expedition’s crew were found scattered on slope of Kholat Syakhl.
Russian investigators closed the case stating that “a compelling unknown force” had caused the deaths.
- stunning art design
- immersive exploration experience
- sophisticated music and sounds
- chilling atmosphere and tension
- self made story inspired by true events
- main storyline and a lot of background plot to be discovered by players
- non-linear open world
- in-game navigation by map and compass
- powered by Unreal Engine 4
- challenging exploration
- estimated game length: 4 – 6 hours
How Long Will You Own The Game?
Once you add this to your Steam account, it belongs to you forever and ever. You can download it whenever you want and play.
- The Jackbox Party Pack – How To Get It FREE!
- The Four 2019 Dell G7 + G5 Gaming Laptops Revealed!
- The 2019 Alienware m17 Gaming Laptop Revealed!
- Alienware Shows Off 2019 Area-51m with Legend Design!
- The Dell G7 15 (7588) Gaming Laptop In-Depth Review!
- The Latest NVIDIA GeForce RTX Price List + Offers!
Go Back To > Games + Gaming | Home