Kalaban – a horror action adventure game – is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and make sure you tell your friends!
Don’t forget to LIKE the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
Kalaban is a horror-themed action-adventure game by Rayhouse Productions. The game focuses on storytelling and open-ended gameplay.
The year is 1995, in an alternate history version of Finland. Bob, a hermit and an American who has moved to Finland, lives in a backwater cabin by himself.
One night he is attacked by a hideous dog-like mutant. Now he must find out what is going on, and discover the reason behind the outbreak.
Unique story and characters: While the game has a basic premise of mutant invasion, it also features a story with real depth and complexity.
Top-down action: Combat and exploration are the heart of this game. You kill monsters, gain loot and eat food to heal yourself. We wanted to make the combat fun and approachable.
Mini-sandbox: After the introduction, the player is let loose on the gameworld. You’re given the freedom to explore the setting in a non-linear fashion.
Dark comedy: The game is presented with a serious tone, but beneath it lies absurd comedy, with strange events and characters.
Player choice matters: Your actions and choices affect the how the story plays out. The game can be described as an immersive sim from a top-down perspective.
Hand-crafted world: All the level backgrounds are unique, and the main character is completely hand-animated. We wanted to achieve a high level of polish with the art.
Back to the 90s: The game is set in the recent past of Finland. The game is littered with tropes and references to the pop culture of the yesteryear. In addition to that, we’ve taken many influences from older adventure games and DOS titles.
Kalaban : How To Get It Free!
Kalaban is a DRM-free game, and that means you do NOT need a special launcher or client (like Steam) to install and play it.
Adding To Your IndieGala Account
- Go to the Kalaban page.
- Scroll to the Get Kalaban section.
- Click on Add To Your Library link.
- You will be asked to log into your IndieGala account.
If you do not yet have an IndieGala account, you will need to register for one (it’s free!)
- Once you add it to your library, you can download it at anytime.
Kalaban Download Links
Here are direct download links for those who do not wish to create an IndieGala account just to download the game at a later time.
- Minion Masters + New Uprising DLC : Get Them FREE!
- Cave Story : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- RUNE 2 : Dragon Armour Set is FREE for a Limited Time!
- Chainsaw Warrior : How To Get This Game For FREE!
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti : Faster Than 2080 SUPER!
- 23 FREE Minecraft Items To Own, As Of 1 December 2020!
- Hentai Mosaique VIP Room : How To Get It FREE!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (PCIe Resizable BAR) Guide
- 12 FREE Steam Games + DLCs On 28 November 2020!
- Influent + 3 DLCs : How To Get Them FREE!
- RTX 3070 / 3080 / 3090 Availability Not The BIG Problem…
- Secrets of Magic 2 : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Blackout Z Slaughterhouse Edition : How To Get It FREE!
- MudRunner + 3 DLCs : Get Them FREE For A Limited Time!
- Clockwise : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Armor of Heroes : How To Get It FREE!
- RX 6800 XT Smart Access Memory Performance Comparison!
- Cyberpunk 2077 : AMD Ray Tracing NOT Available At Launch!
- Brigade E5 : New Jagged Union Is FREE For A Limited Time!
- Cyberpunk 2077 : Updated PC Specifications For RTX Gaming
- Cyberpunk 2077 Behind The Scenes RTX Gameplay Interview!
- AMD RDNA 2 Architecture : Tech Highlights!
- AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT Review : RDNA 2 Rocks!
- AMD Radeon RX 6000 Series : What You Need To Know!
- Dell G5 15 5500 Review : Affordable RTX Gaming @ 144 Hz!
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!
Go Back To > Games + Gaming | Software | Home
Support Tech ARP!