Isla Sinaloa – a collection of 50+ casual games and puzzles, is FREE to add to your Steam account for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and make sure you TELL your friends!
Isla Sinaloa is a relaxing game full of activities to enjoy on a peaceful island in a universe full of friendly animals:
- Ride a dolphin and go up in a hot air balloon
- Explore labyrinths, underground temples, mines and volcanic caves
- Run a farm with crop management and cows and chickens
- 50+ mini-games including a food truck that you get to run
- Over 30 animal characters to get to know and become friends with
- Over 500+ items to collect and donate for island building exhibits
- Beautiful and vibrant zoo, museum and botanical gardens
- Customize your character with 100s of outfit and character combinations
- 100s of craftable items to decorate your island and home
- Many holidays are celebrated on your island
- You can share your island with your friends
- Full of love and little surprises!
Isla Sinaloa : Free-To-Play Game To Become Paid Soon!
Isla Sinaloa is a free-to-play game, with a paid annual pass option.
On Saturday, February 18, 2023, the developers, EnsenaSoft, decided to remove the annual pass, and make the game a paid game.
Those who paid for the annual pass will get 1,000 moons per day, until the end of the annual pass. This is twice the 500 moons all other players get.
Isla Sinaloa : How To Get This Game For FREE!
Make sure you follow these steps to get this game for FREE by February 25, 2023 or so!
- Log into your existing Steam account, or create a new account.
- Go to the Isla Sinoloa page on Steam.
- Click on the Play Game button.
That’s it! It is now added to your Steam account, and you can download and install it anytime after this.
- 28 FREE Steam Games + DLCs : 17 Feb 2023 Update!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!