Isla Sinaloa – a collection of 50+ casual games and puzzles, is FREE to add to your Steam account for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and make sure you TELL your friends!
Don’t forget to LIKE the Tech ARP Facebook page or Telegram channel to get these updates quickly!
Isla Sinaloa is a relaxing game full of activities to enjoy on a peaceful island in a universe full of friendly animals:
- Ride a dolphin and go up in a hot air balloon
- Explore labyrinths, underground temples, mines and volcanic caves
- Run a farm with crop management and cows and chickens
- 50+ mini-games including a food truck that you get to run
- Over 30 animal characters to get to know and become friends with
- Over 500+ items to collect and donate for island building exhibits
- Beautiful and vibrant zoo, museum and botanical gardens
- Customize your character with 100s of outfit and character combinations
- 100s of craftable items to decorate your island and home
- Many holidays are celebrated on your island
- You can share your island with your friends
- Full of love and little surprises!
Isla Sinaloa : Free-To-Play Game To Become Paid Soon!
Isla Sinaloa is a free-to-play game, with a paid annual pass option.
On Saturday, February 18, 2023, the developers, EnsenaSoft, decided to remove the annual pass, and make the game a paid game.
Those who paid for the annual pass will get 1,000 moons per day, until the end of the annual pass. This is twice the 500 moons all other players get.
With the latest release we have removed the annual pass and made sharing islands and cross platform backup available to all. That will allow many more people to share their islands and avoid issues of the game having more functionality for some players. There are now no purchases within the game.
For the players who bought an annual pass, we appreciate your support very much! You will continue to get 1,000 moons per day until the end of your year compared to 500 moons per day for all of the rest of the players. Everything else is now available to all players.
We have submitted the request to Valve to change it to a paid game and understand that it may take around a week before the game becomes a paid game. So, if you have not grabbed it already or you want your friends to get it, now is a great time to get it before the change is made. 🙂
Thanks for your understanding!
Isla Sinaloa : How To Get This Game For FREE!
Make sure you follow these steps to get this game for FREE by February 25, 2023 or so!
- Log into your existing Steam account, or create a new account.
- Go to the Isla Sinoloa page on Steam.
- Click on the Play Game button.
That’s it! It is now added to your Steam account, and you can download and install it anytime after this.
Please Support My Work!
Support my work through a bank transfer / PayPal / credit card!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- 28 FREE Steam Games + DLCs : 17 Feb 2023 Update!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!
Go Back To > Gaming | Software | Tech ARP
Support Tech ARP!
Please support us by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or donating to our fund. Thank you!