iREC – a first-person horror game – is FREE for a Limited Time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and make sure you TELL your friends!
Don’t forget to LIKE the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
iREC is a first-person atmospheric horror game, with puzzle elements, inspired by the environment of Outlast.
The game begins when a narcotics police officer gets a hint from an informant. No time to ask for a search warrant, he decides to act alone and invade the place, a logistics company called AtlasLog.
During the investigation, he discovers that the company is fake, and involved in drug trafficking, filmmaking among other things.
He gets stuck in the place, and looking for clues, discovers the biggest secret behind everything.
As that narcotics police officer, you will need to investigate the location and collect evidence, without drawing attention… and leave the place alive!
iREC : How To Get This Game For FREE!
Follow these steps to get the iREC for FREE :
- Log into your existing Steam account, or create a new account.
- Click on this link – this is an important step.
- When asked if you want to allow this page to open Steam, select Allow.
That’s it! You now have the iREC in your Steam account!
- 告死天使之言 Death Angel : How To Get It FREE!
- Secrets of Magic : The Book of Spells – How To Get It FREE!
- Colortone : How To Get This Game For FREE!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!