illie – a 2D puzzle game – is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and TELL your friends!
SUBSCRIBE to our Google News feed, Facebook page or Telegram channel to get these updates quickly!
illie is a tile-based puzzle game where you must fill in green all the way and get to the finish. Each level can be passed in different ways. Every step you take turns the floor into a green color. Need to get to the finish tile. Help the little “illie” to go through all the levels and get out of these labyrinths.
Using your keyboard to move, you need to clear your path to exit by stepping in every available tile just once. How long will you take to beat the 60 levels? Most of them have more than one way to finish.
illie : How To Get It FREE!
illie is a DRM-free game, and that means you do NOT need a special launcher or client (like Steam) to install and play it.
Adding To Your IndieGala Account
- Go to the illie page.
- Scroll to the Get illie section.
- Click on Add To Your Library link.
- You will be asked to log into your IndieGala account.
If you do not yet have an IndieGala account, you will need to register for one (it’s free!)
- Once you add it to your library, you can download it at anytime.
illie Direct Download
Here is a direct download link for those who do not wish to create an IndieGala account just to download the game at a later time.
Please Support My Work!
Support my work through a bank transfer / PayPal / credit card!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- 36 FREE Steam Games + DLCs : 13 April 2023 List!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!
Go Back To > Gaming | Software | Tech ARP
Support Tech ARP!
Please support us by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or donating to our fund. Thank you!