I Like The Flowers – a casual indie game – is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and tell your friends!
Don’t forget to LIKE the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
I Like The Flowers
I Like The Flowers is an atmospheric and soulful game about memories and life.
The game is about solving small puzzles, where Anna, a little forgetful flower girl, will often need the player’s help.
Taking the path of her memories, you will be more and more immersed in her story, helping her on her way back home.
With each next step, the tasks will become more difficult, and the trials will begin to challenge the player. But the details of the story can slip away without them, so you will have to be very attentive.
I Like The Flowers : How To Get It FREE!
I Like The Flowers is a DRM-free game, and that means you do NOT need a special launcher or client (like Steam) to install and play it.
Adding To Your IndieGala Account
- Go to the I Like The Flowers page.
- Scroll to the Get I Like The Flowers section.
- Click on Add To Your Library link.
- You will be asked to log into your IndieGala account.
If you do not yet have an IndieGala account, you will need to register for one (it’s free!)
- Once you add it to your library, you can download it at anytime.
I Like The Flowers Direct Download Links
Here are direct download links for those who do not wish to create an IndieGala account just to download the game at a later time.
- Marvin The Hatter : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Leisure Suit Larry Series : Get These Games For FREE!
- Crazy Space Pirate : Get This Game For FREE!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!