Hue – an award-winning puzzle adventure game – is FREE to download and keep for a Limited Time!
Find out how to get Hue for FREE, and make sure you tell your friends!
Hue : Award-Winning Puzzle Game
Hue is a vibrant, award-winning puzzle-adventure, where you alter the world by changing its background colour.
You explore a dangerous grey land, unearthing coloured fragments on a journey to find your missing mother.
As obstacles match the background, they disappear, creating new and exciting puzzles – full of peril, mystery… and colours unseen.
Stark silhouetted art style with bright, bold colours.
Over 30 original music tracks, composed exclusively for Hue.
Professionally voiced narration by Anna Acton and Matthew Wade, some of the UK’s best television talent.
Full colourblind support, using symbols as a colour aid.
Razer Chroma, Corsair RGB plus many more coloured LED devices supported on Windows
Hue : How To Get This Game For Free!
Make sure you follow these steps to get this game for FREE before 1 AM (GMT+8) on 9 June 2023!
- Log into your existing Steam account, or create a new account.
- Go to the Hue page on Steam.
- Click on the Add to Account button.
That’s it! It is now added to your Steam account, and you can download and install it anytime after this.
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- Latest List Of FREE Steam Games + DLCs!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!
Support Tech ARP!