Hotshot Racing – an arcade-style racing game – is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and make sure you tell your friends!
Hotshot Racing is a blisteringly fast arcade-style racing game fusing drift handling, razor-sharp retro visuals and an incredible sense of speed to create an exhilarating driving experience.
Developed by racing game veterans SUMO Nottingham and Lucky Mountain Games, Hotshot Racing is an all-new driving experience which revives the classic arcade gameplay of the 90s and thrusts it into the modern era.
16 racing circuits provide the twists, turns and straights conducive to searingly quick racing. Take in coastal, jungle, alpine and Las Vegas desert environments, with each course modelled with the most vivid colours and blue skies for miles.
Time Trial and Grand Prix modes cater to those who like to compete in classic racing formats, while ‘Cops and Robbers’ and ‘Drive or Explode’ modes offer exhilarating new ways to play.
Each mode is available in single-player, four-player split-screen and eight-player online, while Time Trial is single-player only. Single-player modes run at a blistering 60FPS to deliver one of the fastest depictions of racing possible.
Smash lap records to rise-up the global online leaderboards or download ghost laps to match your racing lines against the very best.
MEET THE HOTSHOTS
Keiko, Xing, Mike, Alexa, Aston, Toshiro, Marcus and Viktor – eight speed addicts that have dedicated their lives to the pursuit of being the greatest racing driver in the world.
CATCH THE DRIFT
Drifting is crucial in Hotshot Racing. Boost charges as the player drifts so maintaining it for as long as possible is vital to preserving maximum speed throughout a race.
DRIVE OR EXPLODE
In this mode each car has a bomb attached to it. Drop below a certain speed and BOOM! The trigger speed gets faster and faster, forcing players to maintain impossibly high speeds.
COPS AND ROBBERS
Robbers evade the cops. Cops catch the robbers, and in doing so convert them to the police side, leading to an exciting test of skill for the surviving criminals.
A WELL NEEDED BOOST
Earn boost by drifting and slipstreaming opponents and unleash a one-shot hit of speed to leave them in your rear view mirror.
Hotshot Racing : How To Get It Free!
Make sure you follow these steps to get this game for FREE, by 22:59 UTC on May 17, 2023!
- Go to the Hotshot Racing page on Fanatical.
- Tick the check box for Please subscribe me to Fanatical’s Email Newsletter.
- Click on the orange Add to Cart button.
- In your cart, click on the orange Proceed To Checkout button.
- You will be asked to log into your existing Fanatical account, or create a new account
- Once you log into Fanatical, the game will be added to your account, with the message “Your Order Is Complete”.
- Click on the View Order and Keys button.
- Click on the Reveal Key button next to Hotshot Racing. You have until June 3, 2023 to redeem this key.
- Click on the Redeem on Steam button.
- Sign into your Steam account, if you have not already done so.
- Tick the “I agree to the terms of the Steam Subscriber Agreement” check box, and click Continue.
That’s it! Hotshot Racing is now in your Steam account!
Note : These countries do not qualify for this offer, so you can try using a VPN to bypass this restriction :
Argentina, Bangladesh, Brazil, Bulgaria, China, Hong Kong, India, Kazakhstan, North Korea, Macedonia, Morocco, Myanmar, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Russia, Taiwan, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Uruguay, Vietnam.
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- Latest List of FREE Steam Games + DLCS
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!
Support Tech ARP!