HotFloor – a first-person action parkour game – is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and make sure you tell your friends!
SUBSCRIBE to our Google News feed, Facebook page or Telegram channel to get these updates quickly!
HotFloor is a first person action parkour game. Controls are tight and movement feels just right. If all else fails, you can still watch lava dry.
Run, Jump, Glide, Bounce and maneuver your way through unique and challenging levels. Lack of elegance, however, will get your *** in lava, and nobody wants any of that.
HotFloor : How To Get This Game For FREE!
This is a DRM-free game, and that means you do NOT need a special launcher or client (like Steam) to install and play it.
Adding To Your IndieGala Account
- Go to the HotFloor page.
- Scroll to the Get HotFloor section.
- Click on Add To Your Library link.
- You will be asked to log into your IndieGala account.
If you do not yet have an IndieGala account, you will need to register for one (it’s free!)
- Once you add it to your library, you can download it at anytime.
HotFloor Download Link
Here are direct download links for those who do not wish to create an IndieGala account just to download the game at a later time.
Please Support My Work!
Support my work through a bank transfer / PayPal / credit card!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- Latest List Of FREE Steam Games + DLCs!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!
Go Back To > Gaming | Software | Tech ARP
Support Tech ARP!
Please support us by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or donating to our fund. Thank you!