Horatio Goes Snowboarding – a fun arcade game – is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE… and TELL your friends!
Don’t forget to LIKE the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
Horatio Goes Snowboarding
Infinite State Games present “Horatio Goes Snowboarding” – an arcade game where you hire a board, go snowboarding, avoid serious injury, rinse and repeat!
It’s their homage to retro skiing and winter sports games from the past – no story; just pick up and play pure arcade thrills.
You’ll start every new game with a bunch of money, and the urge to snowboard. First you’ll have to hire a board en-route to the helicopter which will take you to the slopes.
Avoid traffic and make a dash to the end! Don’t forget to pick up a board before you get to the helicopter though. That would be embarrassing…
Once the chopper has taken you to the top of the mountain, you’ll start your downhill descent into chaos through increasingly tricky randomly generated courses.
Rack up points by going through slalom gates – the more you pass without a miss the higher your score multiplier will increase. Just look out for that Yeti…
At the end of the course there’s a finish line you can go through for an extra cash bonus. Then back to the helicopter you go!
If you get into an accident through a face-plant on the slopes or a hit and run on the road, you’ll be patched up in the nearby hospital to the tune of $100. Run out of money, and it’s game over.
What’s a score attack arcade game without leaderboards? Compete against players all around the globe to be the raddest boarder on the mountains! You’re gonna have to keep that chain up and your face out of traffic to make it to the top.
Horatio Goes Snowboarding : How To Get It FREE!
Follow these steps to get Horatio Goes Snowboarding for FREE :
- Log into your existing Steam account, or create a new account.
- Click on this link – this is an important step.
- When asked if you want to allow this page to open Steam, select Allow.
That’s it! It is now part of your Steam account, and you can download and install it anytime you want!
Please Support My Work!
Support my work through a bank transfer / PayPal / credit card!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- Return to Mysterious Island 2 : How To Get It FREE!
- Return to Mysterious Island : How To Get It FREE!
- Wanderlust : Transsiberian – How To Get It FREE!
- Yesterday Origins : How To Get It FREE!
- THE ART – Metamorphosis : How To Get It FREE!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!
Go Back To > Gaming | Software | Tech ARP
Support Tech ARP!
Please support us by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or donating to our fund. Thank you!