Gravity League – a virtual-reality ball game – is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and make sure you tell your friends!
Don’t forget to LIKE the Tech ARP Facebook page or Telegram channel to get these updates quickly!
Welcome to Gravity League – a brand new ball game!
The rules are simple: 2 players, 1 ball, zero gravity – the first player to get 7 points is the winner!
Compete with the best of the best and make your way to the top of the league to become a Gravity legend!
Upgrade your gear in the Gravity store to enhance your abilities on the field – new gloves, balls and stadiums are waiting to be discovered. Online League coming soon!
Gravity League requires one of these VR headsets to work with:
- Oculus Quest
- Oculus Quest 2
- Meta Quest Pro
Gravity League : How To Get It Free!
Make sure you follow these steps to get this game for FREE… for a limited time!
- Log into your existing Meta account, or create a new account.
- Go to the Gravity League page in the Oculus Store.
- Click on the Get button.
That’s it! It has now been added to your Meta account, and you can download and install it anytime after this.
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- Warhammer 40,000: Gladius – Relics of War Is FREE!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!
Go Back To > Gaming | Software | Tech ARP
Support Tech ARP!
Please support us by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or donating to our fund. Thank you!