GoNNER – a procedurally-generated platform game with rogue like elements – is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get GoNNER for FREE, and make sure you tell your friends!
If you missed this, well, next time join the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
You will die. A lot. This is by design, but it’s not made to feel unfair. You’ll eventually get the hang of GoNNER, so don’t lose your head. But even if you do it’s okay cause we have a lot of replacement heads you can use.
GoNNER is also a story about friendship between Ikk, Death, and a space whale named Sally.
Only playable once a day. Levels are randomly generated but in this mode everybody plays the same world and use an identical loadout. Everything resets at midnight (Swedish time, UTC+1). Can you crush your leaderboard foes?
Every time you play the game the levels will be different and present unique challenges and opportunities.
You’ll be able to choose from a variety of passive and active abilities at the beginning of each run so be sure to experiment with all of them and find the play style that best suits you
Secret areas exist in the world of GoNNER, and these areas will get you different items that you can then always use from the beginning of each run. We’re not going to tell you how you get to these areas or what the criteria is for even finding them because secrets, duh.
Kill creatures, get combos, score points, and brag to your friends how much better you are than them.
It’s really freaking good.
GoNNER : How To Get It Free!
From now until 13 March 2020, GoNNER will be free to download and keep from the Epic Games store.
All you have to do is sign up for an Epic Games account, and add it to your account! It’s that simple!
Why Is Epic Games Doing This?
Simple – to get you to register with them, and check out the games they are offering in their store.
They will also get to send you notifications on new games or promotions, and who knows – you might buy an extra game or two from them?
- Offworld Trading Company : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Flowers For Mommy 3D : FREE For A Limited Time!
- Go! Go! Nippon! Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- To Ash : Get This Game FREE For A Limited Time!
- Shuyan Saga : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Black Desert : How To Get It FREE + 50 Million Silver!
- GeForce Driver 442.50 Fixes Apex Legends, ARK, Division 2 + More!
- Did AMD Just Spank ASUS For ROG Overheating Fiasco?
- Why ASUS Cannot Blame AMD For Overheating ROG Cards
- ASUS TUF RX 5700 Cards Are Also Overheating, Remember?
- 12 Days Later : Unifi Statement On Game Server Issues…
- JASEM : How To Get This Shooter Game For FREE!
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Giveaway!
- Acer Predator XB273UG S Gaming Monitor : First Look!
- 2020 Acer Nitro XV Series Gaming Monitors : First Look!
- Did TM Block Games On Unifi? No, And Here’s Why…
- RX 5600 XT vs RTX 2060 (Super) Performance Comparison!
- RX 5600 XT vs RTX 2060 (Super) Price-Performance!
- Assassin’s Creed Unity : On Sale For RM345K, USD84K!
- Runes The Forgotten Path : Get This VR Game For FREE!
- Steam Down? Why You May Not Have Noticed…
- Kikaiju Attack for PC : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT Power Up BIOS Guide!
- Sons of Abraham DLC for Crusader Kings II : Get It FREE!
- Double Eleven : First Overseas Game Studio In Malaysia!
- Entire Half-Life Series : FREE To Play Until Alyx Launch!
- GIGABYTE Radeon RX 5600 XT : Now 180W Strong!
- SAPPHIRE PULSE RX 5600 XT In-Depth Review!
- Iron Man Dance Hero Review : Cute + Loud!
- Kaspresso : FREE Android App Testing Tool Released!
- Rabbids Coding! A FREE Coding Game For Children!
- 2019 F1 Esports Season Hits Record 5.8 Million Views!
- ROG Phone 2 : How To Turn On 90Hz / 120Hz Refresh Rate!
- Minecraft Gets FREE Way of the Bee Map!
- ASUS ROG Phone 2 vs Black Shark 2 PRO : Who Wins?
- POSTAL : Classic and Uncut Is FREE! Get It Now!
- AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition Tech Report!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening For DirectX, Vulkan + OpenGL
- Quake II RTX : What NVIDIA Changed In New Version 1.2!
- Deathgarden : BLOODHARVEST is now FREE!
- Learn How To Add ReShade Filters To GeForce Experience!
Go Back To > Games + Gaming | Software | Home