Gamecraft – the sandbox building game formerly known as Robocraft X – is FREE for a Limited Time!
Find out how to get Gamecraft for FREE, and make sure you tell your friends!
If you missed this, well, next time join the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
Build complete working games from blocks and parts without the need to code using one of the most powerful sandbox building engines available.
Build games in minutes and publish them to the cloud for others to play with the click of a button.
Play many games created by the Gamecraft community, rate them, comment on them, subscribe to them, with new games being published every day.
An incredibly versatile block building engine allows players to create games of all kinds. Environment, game logic, and stupendous physics all made possible with a powerful new block building engine, so no need to code.
One of the most powerful and open sandbox physics engines on the market. Thousands of rigid-bodies, complex physics simulated joints, and a user-friendly wiring system combine to really open up possibilities for sandbox building fans.
Play many games created by the Gamecraft community. Rate them, comment on them, subscribe to them. New games are published every day.
- MULTIPLAYER – Craft and Play PvP, Co-op online and locally hosted multiplayer games
- CO-OP CRAFTING – Collaborate and build in real-time with friends
- COLLABORATE – Large scale collaboration allowing the community to share prefabs to make large scale projects easier and faster to create
- AI UNITS – AI enemies and AI-controlled vehicles for PVE games
- GUNS – First-person character wielded guns and vehicle-mounted guns
- DESTRUCTION – Realistic physics simulated damage and destruction
- BUILD EM UPS – Support for multiplayer games where players battle and race with their own purpose-built machines
Gamecraft : How To Get It FREE!
Follow these steps to get Gamecraft for FREE, but make sure you do this before 25 April at 12 AM (GMT+8) :
- Log into your existing Steam account, or create a new account.
- Go to the Gamecraft page.
- Click on the Add to Account button to add it to your Steam account.
You can choose to install it now, or postpone the installation.
That’s it! You now have Gamecraft in your Steam account!
- Manual Samuel : Get It FREE For Next 70 Hours!
- Influent + 3 DLCs On Steam : How To Get Them FREE!
- Just Cause 4 : How To Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Wheels of Aurelia : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Theatre of War 2: Kursk 1943 is FREE for a Limited Time!
- Pixel Hentai Mosaic : Get This NSFW Game For FREE!
- Assassin’s Creed 2 : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Marble Duel : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Off-Road Drive : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- The Kremer Collection VR Museum : Get It FREE Now!
- Brigade E5 : New Jagged Union Is FREE For A Limited Time!
- Stalingrad : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- 9 Steam Games That Are FREE For Next 24-48 Hours!
- Hob (PC Game) : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Gone Home : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- 2nd Gen NVIDIA Max-Q Technology : What’s New?
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX SUPER Gaming Laptops Unleashed!
- Child of Light : How To Get It FREE! (Limited Time)
- Watch Dogs : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Drawful 2 : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Headsnatchers : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris : Get It FREE Now!
- Tomb Raider : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- AMD Ryzen 9 4900H : 8C/16T High Performance Mobile APU!
- Did AMD Just Spank ASUS For ROG Overheating Fiasco?
- Why ASUS Cannot Blame AMD For Overheating ROG Cards
- ASUS TUF RX 5700 Cards Are Also Overheating, Remember?
- Acer Predator XB273UG S Gaming Monitor : First Look!
- Did TM Block Games On Unifi? No, And Here’s Why…
- RX 5600 XT vs RTX 2060 (Super) Performance Comparison!
- RX 5600 XT vs RTX 2060 (Super) Price-Performance!
- Assassin’s Creed Unity : On Sale For RM345K, USD84K!
Go Back To > Games + Gaming | Software | Home
Support Tech ARP!
If you like our work, you can help support our work by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!