The Deed – an adventure RPG game about getting away with murder – is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE and SHARE THIS NEWS with your friends!
If you missed this, well, next time LIKE the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
Arran Bruce, the rightful heir to Dunshiel House, returns to his family home after discovering that his abusive father has decided to disinherit him from his Will in favour of his sadistic, deranged young sister.
In a fit of anger and greed, Arran has decided to remove his sister from the equation in order to restore his own inheritance. Can he manage to get away with such a foul deed?
- Meet the Family:
Explore Dunshiel House and encounter Arran’s twisted, dysfunctional family and their servants. Take care, though – everything that you say or do can have an impact on the outcome of The Deed!
- Choose the Weapon:
A rope, a candlestick or good old-fashioned rat poison? There are many household items that can be put to a dark and nefarious use. Choose carefully from ten possible murder weapons, bearing in mind who might become a suspect as a result of your selection.
- Plant the Evidence:
Father, mother, maid, butler … any of these individuals could take the blame for your heinous act, if you can find the right evidence, plant it in the right location and manage to raise the suspicions of the Inspector.
- Face the Inspector:
When the deed is done, it’s time to face the music and be interviewed by the wily, perceptive Inspector. Can you dodge his questions and avert his suspicions? Will you walk away a free man? Many possible endings await …
The Deed : How To Get It FREE!
The Deed is a DRM-free game, and that means you do NOT need a special launcher or client (like Steam) to install and play it.
Adding To Your IndieGala Account
- Go to the The Deed page.
- Scroll to the Get The Deed section.
- Click on Add To Your Library link.
- You will be asked to log into your IndieGala account.
If you do not yet have an IndieGala account, you will need to register for one (it’s free!)
- Once you add it to your library, you can download it at anytime.
The Deed Direct Download
Here are direct download links for those who do not wish to create an IndieGala account just to download the game at a later time.
- Octave : How To Get This Game For FREE!
- Keyboard Killers : How To Get This Game For FREE!
- Costume Quest 2 : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Layers of Fear 2 : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Copperbell : Get This PC Game FREE For A Limited Time!
- Dashing Dinos : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Dell G5 15 5500 Review : Affordable RTX Gaming @ 144 Hz!
- Cosmic Pioneer : Find Out How To Get It FREE!
- Dyna Bomb : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- 15 FREE Steam Games + DLCs On 19 October 2020!
- Two Point Hospital : Claim Your FREE SEGA 60th Items!
- PlayStation 5 : A First Look At Its User Experience!
- Ghost Sweeper : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Endless Zone : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Armor of Heroes : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- SHOGUN 2 : Battle of Kawagoe – How To Get It FREE!
- Kingdom New Lands : How To Get It FREE!
- Amnesia : A Machine for Pigs – How To Get It FREE!
- NiGHTS Into Dreams : How To Get It FREE!
- Monster Truck Championship Patriot Pack : Get It FREE!
- Company of Heroes 2 Southern Fronts : How To Get It FREE!
- Defense of Roman Britain : How To Get It FREE!
- Zombies On A Plane : How To Get It FREE!
- Tennis World Tour : 3 DLCs Are FREE For A Limited Time!
- WIDE CROSS : How To Get This Game For FREE!
- Amazons DLC for TROY Total War : How To Get It FREE!
- Puzzle – LINES AND KNOTS : How To Get It FREE!
- Hentai Mosaique Neko Waifus : How To Get It FREE!
- Life Is Strange 2 Episode 1 is now FREE!
- 3 out of 10 : Get All FIVE (5) Games For FREE!
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!
Go Back To > Games + Gaming | Software | Home
Support Tech ARP!
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!