Rising Storm 2 Vietnam – an award-winning multiplayer game – is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get Rising Storm 2 Vietnam for FREE, and make sure you tell your friends!
Rising Storm 2 Vietnam
Rising Storm 2 Vietnam offers intense action for up to 64 players in battles between the forces of South Vietnam (the US and their Allies) and those of the North – the regular, main-force units of North Vietnamese Army, plus the guerilla fighters of the National Liberation Front (or Viet Cong).
The Southern forces have firepower and mobility on their side, with each army having its own unique supporting arms:
- US Army/Marine Corps – airburst artillery, the Spooky gunship and napalm strikes
- Australian Army – Pair of Canberra bombers and heavy artillery
- ARVN – medium mortar barrage and napalm strikes from older A-1 Skyraiders
For mobility, they have access to full helicopter support:
- UH-1 “Huey”: provides rapid transport for a squad across the map
- OH-6 “Loach”: acts as both a spotter and airborne command post, as well as a fast gunship, with its miniguns
- AH-1G “Cobra”: heavily-armed gunship with massive firepower for a pilot and weapons officer
- Australian “Bushranger”: a Huey, with dual M60 machine guns, minigun and rockets
The Northern forces offer a broader mix, with the People’s Army of Vietnam (PAVN – or NVA) as the regular, disciplined and better-equipped main fighting force, in comparison to the National Liberation Front (NLF) guerrilla fighters, equipped with whatever weaponry was passed down the chain to them from Russia and China – known as the Viet Cong. For supporting weapons each has:
- PAVN/NVA – heavy artillery, surface-to-air missile defenses and rapid reinforcement from the Ho Chi Minh trail
- NLF/VC – a mix of ordnances (mortars, rockets, white phosphorous) used in a heavy barrage
To compete with the Southern forces’ mobility, the Northern forces have their own mobility – and stealth:
- NVA and VC squad leaders can place spawn tunnels widely across the maps, allowing themselves and their squads to spawn much closer to the action – or even behind the lines
- Given their “home field advantage”, any NVA or VC crouching or prone in cover can’t be spotted by Southern helicopters or aircraft
- SA-2 Missiles – the quick way to counter Southern air assets is by calling on surface-to-air missiles, if the commander can time it right
- “Ho Chi Minh Trail” ability – the NVA/VC commander can activate this ability to accelerate his team’s spawning rate, when times get desperate
- “Ambush Spawn” ability – the NVA/VC commander can also cause anyone on his team who is waiting, to spawn on his location for potentially devastating ambushes.
Rising Storm 2 Vietnam : How To Get It Free!
Make sure you follow these steps to get Rising Storm 2 Vietnam for FREE by 8 November 2022 at 11 PM (GMT+8).
- Go to the Rising Storm 2 Vietnam page in the Epic Games Store.
- Log into your Epic Store account, or create a new account.
- Click on the Get button.
- In the checkout page, click Place Order.
That’s it! It is now added to your Epic Games account, and you can download and install it anytime after this.
- 32 FREE Steam Games + DLCs : 7 November Update!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!