Grab The Bottle – a quirky puzzle game – is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and SHARE THIS NEWS with your friends!
Grab The Bottle
Grab the Bottle is a quirky puzzle game in which you solve puzzles by stretching your arm through the level.
You need to maneuver an ever-extending arm to grab the goal bottle, avoiding anything hazardous on the way.
To make things more tricky, Grab the Bottle brings physics and puzzles to the mix. You must grab, pull and drop objects to get to the goal bottle.
On the way you will find different kinds of obstacles that need to be dealt with.
The story of the game begins in the 50s, somewhere in rural America, where one particularly strong minded baby is taking his first steps and discovers that anything is possible. Especially as he seems to have an infinitely stretchy arm.
Grab the Bottle follows the life of this boy, from cradle to grave, solving many levels of puzzles inspired by “real life problems” on the way.
Central element to the story is the specific craving for bottles the main character has and the scenarios include stuff like finding precious antique bottle from an attic or just grabbing a bottle of cold beer after a hard workday.
- Innovative, twisted way of solving puzzles by stretching and retracting your arm
- Story mode with dozens of levels set in locations ranging from attics to amusement parks, around 7 to 10 hours total.
- Colorful vintage comig -style graphics
- Awesome soundtrack featuring various styles of music, reflecting different life-phases of the main character.
Grab The Bottle : How To Get It FREE!
Grab The Bottle is a DRM-free game, and that means you do NOT need a special launcher or client (like Steam) to install and play it.
Adding To Your IndieGala Account
- Go to the Grab The Bottle page.
- Scroll to the Get Grab The Bottle section.
- Click on Add To Your Library link.
- You will be asked to log into your IndieGala account.
If you do not yet have an IndieGala account, you will need to register for one (it’s free!)
- Once you add it to your library, you can download it at anytime.
Grab The Bottle Direct Download
Here is a direct download link for those who do not wish to create an IndieGala account just to download the game at a later time.
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- 24 FREE Steam Games + DLCs : 3 Feb 2023 Update!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!