Dead Hungry Diner – a fun zombie game – is FREE to download for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and SHARE THIS NEWS with your friends!
Dead Hungry Diner
Dead Hungry Diner is all about big combos, spells, monsters fighting monsters and finding your flow within the monstrous mayhem!
Help Gabe and Gabby, patrons of “The Dead Hungry Diner”, as they feed the creatures of the night buckets and buckets of juicy Brain Berry goop!
Well… that’s the easy part!
Do you know what happens when you place werewolves near vampires?
They fight!!! And you don’t want fighting when you have so many other things to take care of…
- 55 Levels across 5 worlds
- 6 Unique Monster Types to Manage
- 2 Game Modes – Story and All-You-Can-Eat
- Strategically use Spells and Abilities to Overcome Challenges
- Grab Upgrades from the Blackest Market
- Keep the Peace with Frankie the Bouncer
- Help Defeat the Evil Monster Hunter
- Easy to Follow In-Game Tutorials
- Can You Achieve Master Ratings on all Levels?
- It’s Very Pretty!
Disclaimer : Our Vampires Are 100% Sparkle and Love Triangle free!
Dead Hungry Diner : How To Get It FREE!
Dead Hungry Diner is a DRM-free game, and that means you do NOT need a special launcher or client (like Steam) to install and play it.
Adding To Your IndieGala Account
- Go to the Dead Hungry Diner page.
- Scroll to the Get Dead Hungry Diner section.
- Click on Add To Your Library link.
- You will be asked to log into your IndieGala account.
If you do not yet have an IndieGala account, you will need to register for one (it’s free!)
- Once you add it to your library, you can download it at anytime.
Dead Hungry Diner Direct Download
Here are direct download links for those who do not wish to create an IndieGala account just to download the game at a later time.
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- 30 FREE Steam Games + DLCs : 31 October Update!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!