Here are the details…
CoD Black Ops Cold War : Ray Traced Realism!
Call of Duty : Black Ops Cold War is an upcoming first-person shooter game, and the sixth instalment of the CoD Black Ops series.
Set during the early 1980s, it follows CIA officer Russell Adler as he pursues the alleged Soviet spy, Perseus, who is trying to subvert the United States and tilt the balance of power towards the Soviet Union!
Call of Duty : Black Ops Cold War will launch on 13 November 2020.
Here is a trailer showing ray tracing effects in Call of Duty : Black Ops Cold War using the new GeForce RTX 30 series graphics cards!
Here are the system recommendations by NVIDIA, if you plan to turn on ray-tracing for Black Ops Cold War :
- 1080p @ 60 fps : GeForce RTX 3070
- 4K @ 60 fps : GeForce RTX 3080
Buy RTX 3080 / RTX 3090, FREE CoD Black Ops Cold War!
- Call of Duty : Black Ops Cold War Standard Edition
- Woods Operator Pack
- Confrontation Weapons Pack
Because stocks of these cards are limited, here are some online purchase options to consider :
But please make sure you check with the sellers if your purchase qualifies for the free Cold War bundle.
FREE CoD Black Ops Cold War : How To Redeem?
After receiving your promotional code from qualified retailers, follow these steps :
- Install your qualified graphics card.
- Update or install the latest version of GeForce Experience (Version 3.18 or higher).
- Open and log in to GeForce Experience.
- Go to the Account drop-down menu in the top-right and select “REDEEM”.
- Enter your bundle code from your qualifying bundle purchase.
- Follow the remaining instructions on screen to sign in through your Battle.net account.
- Select “REDEEM” to redeem Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War to your Battle.net account.
- Select “LAUNCH BATTLE.NET” to complete redemption and begin installation.
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 Series : What You Need To Know!
- How An NVIDIA Founders Edition Graphics Card Is Designed!
- NVIDIA GeForce MX450 : New MX-Class Laptop Graphics!
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!
- Death Stranding : How To Get It FREE With GeForce RTX!
- Samsung Odyssey G9 : 49-inch 1000R QLED Gaming Monitor!
- Samsung Odyssey G7 : World’s 1st 1000R Gaming Monitors!
- Dell XPS Desktop (8940) : Premium Desktop PC!
- 31.5-inch Dell S3221QS : Curved 4K UHD Multimedia Monitor!
- 27-inch Dell S2721QS / S2721Q : 4K UHD Multimedia Monitor!
- 27-inch Dell S2721DS / S2721D : What You Need To Know!
- HUAWEI MateBook X Pro (2020) Review : Ultra-Light Beast!
- 2nd Gen NVIDIA Max-Q Technology : What’s New?
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX SUPER Gaming Laptops Unleashed!
- RX 5600 XT vs RTX 2060 (Super) Performance Comparison!
- RX 5600 XT vs RTX 2060 (Super) Price-Performance!
- Tech ARP Mobile GPU Comparison Guide Rev. 19.1
- The Desktop Graphics Card Comparison Guide Rev. 37.1
- ASUS ROG Swift 360 : World’s First 360Hz G-SYNC Display!
- NVIDIA TensorRT 7 with Real-Time Conversational AI!
- NVIDIA DRIVE Deep Neural Networks : Access Granted!
- DiDi Adopts NVIDIA AI + GPUs For Self-Driving Cars!
- NVIDIA DRIVE AGX Orin for Autonomous Vehicles Revealed!
Support Tech ARP!