Fly In The House – a “kill the fly” game – is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and make sure you tell your friends!
Don’t forget to JOIN the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
Fly In The House
You’re back home after a few years of traveling. When you walked into your apartment, memories came flooding back to you. Many questions require answers.
You start to wonder what’s wrong with your life, but suddenly notice a fly in the house. Everything else is forgotten and replaced with one burning desire – kill the fly!
Hunt for the fly and destroy your apartment.
Hunt for the fly and don’t destroy your apartment.
Forget the damn fly and simply destroy everything!!
Pick up objects, crash them and smash them. Earn points, collect ranks, search hidden objects and find the answers and reveal unexpected mysteries.
Shooting people and alien creatures is easy. A first person shooter targeting a pesky fly is the test of a real gamer!
- Pass 3 Levels with different type of interior each of which you can to destroy.
- Collect ranks, make combos and earn points.
- Search for hidden objects.
- Play in various game modes with different types of lighting.
Fly In The House : How To Get It FREE!
This is a DRM-free game, and that means you do NOT need a special launcher or client (like Steam) to install and play it.
Adding To Your IndieGala Account
- Go to the Fly In The House page.
- Scroll to the Get Fly In The House section.
- Click on Add To Your Library link.
- You will be asked to log into your IndieGala account.
If you do not yet have an IndieGala account, you will need to register for one (it’s free!)
- Once you add it to your library, you can download it at anytime.
Fly In The House Download Link
Here are direct download links for those who do not wish to create an IndieGala account just to download the game at a later time.
Please Support My Work!
Support my work through a bank transfer / PayPal / credit card!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- Supraland : How To Get This Game For FREE!
- 33 FREE Steam Games + DLCs : 13 June 2022 Update!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!
Go Back To > Gaming | Software | Tech ARP
Support Tech ARP!
Please support us by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or donating to our fund. Thank you!