Filament – a puzzle game – is FREE to download and keep for a Limited Time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and tell your friends!
The truth is out there. Somewhere.
Board The Alabaster, one of The Filament Corporation’s flagship research vessels, and try to wrestle control back from a mysterious complication which left the ship locked down and the crew missing.
With only the help of Juniper, the ships stricken pilot, face fiendishly difficult puzzles that will push you to the limit in a bid to uncover what happened to the crew and why they disappeared.
A single-player game with complex, yet ultra-addictive puzzles, challenge yourself to board the Alabaster, then challenge yourself to leave.
Freely explore the ship, solving over 300 challenging and varied puzzles. Approach them at your leisure, in (almost) any order you like.
As you survey the ship and solve puzzles, you will be in constant contact with Juniper. Learn more about her, her crew, and what happened as she opens up to you.
Search crew logs, messages, records, as well as personal items and knick-knacks found around the ship on your quest for the truth as to what has happened aboard The Alabaster. Learn who the crew were, and maybe in doing so, find out why they left.
Filament : How To Get This Game For FREE!
Make sure you follow these steps to get this game for FREE by 8 November 2022 at 11 PM (GMT+8).
- Go to the Epic Games Store.
- Log into your Epic Games Store account, or create a new account.
- Go to the Filament page in the Epic Games Store.
- Click on the Get button.
- In the checkout page, click Place Order.
That’s it! It is now added to your Epic Games account, and you can download and install it anytime after this.
- 32 FREE Steam Games + DLCs : 7 November Update!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!