Extreme Racing on Highway is FREE to download for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and SHARE THIS NEWS with your friends!
Extreme Racing on Highway
Race through highway traffic in this new endless racing game where you need to push the acceleration and test your car limits and receive money for your rewards and spend them on upgrades & new cars!
Instruments such as Score, Speed, Distance & High Speed will help you to have good performances and a lot of money.
- Upgrade system for your cars
- 4 game modes
- 3 maps
- 5 cars
Extreme Racing on Highway : How To Get It FREE!
Extreme Racing on Highway is a DRM-free game, and that means you do NOT need a special launcher or client (like Steam) to install and play it.
Adding To Your IndieGala Account
- Go to the Extreme Racing on Highway page.
- Scroll to the Get Extreme Racing on Highway section.
- Click on Add To Your Library link.
- You will be asked to log into your IndieGala account.
If you do not yet have an IndieGala account, you will need to register for one (it’s free!)
- Once you add it to your library, you can download it at anytime.
Extreme Racing on Highway Direct Download
Here are direct download links for those who do not wish to create an IndieGala account just to download the game at a later time.
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- Shadow Tactics : Blades of the Shogun – Get It FREE!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!