Exit Limbo : Opening – an action adventure game – is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE and SHARE THIS NEWS with your friends!
Don’t forget to LIKE the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
Exit Limbo : Opening
Exit Limbo : Opening is the first chapter of a neo-retro side-scrolling beat ’em up with adventure elements, elaborated fighting mechanics, memorable enemies and a truly unique setting and visual art style
Mr Rhino, the sole survivor of a train crash, wakes up in what seems to be a dystopian parallel universe and a nightmarish, infected version of his hometown. And so begins the opening chapter of his journey in Exit Limbo.
Experience a relentless, hard hitting brawling adventure as you fight for your life, literally tearing apart enemy monsters whilst witnessing the growth of Mr Rhino’s strength as he tries to make heads or tails of the world around him.
Exit Limbo pays homage to the old school side scrolling beat ’em ups and evolves the formula with a spectacular fighting system and a non-linear world to explore.
Meet a memorable cast, discover a unique visual art style and listen to a hypnotizing soundtrack while struggling to Exit the Limbo.
The classic side scrolling beat ‘em up formula has never been so intricate, multilayered with combos, special moves, throws and context sensitive combat situations…or violent until now.
Is juggling enemies your favourite sport? Prefer bowling with their corpses? How about crushing them under a rolling barrel?
Maybe you would prefer showing everyone who’s boss by chaining endless combos and special moves in a firework display of guts and body parts?
Perhaps the satisfaction of tearing off your enemies’ limbs and using it to batter the hordes is more up your alley. It’s all up to you. Let loose!
The place may be overrun by zombies, but wherever you go is always someone’s turf! Meet some of the bizarre characters and gangs that rule the roost, who will not take kindly to you just waltzing into their territory…
Explore the nonlinear level structure by using your witt and acquired moves to open new secrets and passageways. Then parkour your way around the areas of the world with the gracefulness of a rhino. Don’t forget to visit the shop every once in a while!
What’s a side scrolling beat ‘em up without a killer soundtrack?! Get your adrenaline pumped whilst reaping havoc to a thumping 80’s retro inspired soundtrack
- A spiritual successor and an evolution of the 80’s and 90’s classic genre
- Fast and relentless action with a vast fighting system to master
- Counter your enemies to tear off their limbs and use them as weapons!
- Beautifully hand drawn 2d characters with light sensitive maps that blend perfectly into the moody apocalyptic
- Set in an unique & imaginative revisiting of the developers’ very own home city
- Non linear world to explore
- Killer retro synthwave soundtrack, composed by the Exit Limbo band, sharing the same name and taking part in the development of this passion project
Exit Limbo : Opening – How To Get It FREE!
Exit Limbo : Opening is a DRM-free game, and that means you do NOT need a special launcher or client (like Steam) to install and play it.
Adding To Your IndieGala Account
- Go to the Exit Limbo : Opening page.
- Scroll to the Get Exit Limbo : Opening section.
- Click on Add To Your Library link.
- You will be asked to log into your IndieGala account.
If you do not yet have an IndieGala account, you will need to register for one (it’s free!)
- Once you add it to your library, you can download it at anytime.
Exit Limbo : Opening Direct Download
Here are direct download links for those who do not wish to create an IndieGala account just to download the game at a later time.
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- WW3 Game Goes Viral With Map Of West Taiwan + Uyghur!
- 23 FREE Steam Games + DLCs : 11 December 2021 Update!
- Call of Juarez: Gunslinger – How To Get It FREE!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!
Go Back To > Gaming | Internet | Tech ARP
Support Tech ARP!
Please support us by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or donating to our fund. Thank you!