eSports is set to become a legitimate sports when it is included as a medaled event at the SEA Games 2019! And Razer has committed to sponsoring the Malaysian national team!
SEA Games 2019
The Philippines will host the upcoming 30th SEA Games in November, where eSports officially becomes one of the medal events.
This is the first time eSports would be recognised as a legitimate sporting event and contribute to the overall medal tally.
Official eSports Partner For SEA Games 2019
Razer is the official eSports partner of SEA Games 2019. They have also pledged to support the Malaysian eSports national team who will represent the country at the SEA Games in November.
Razer will do this by providing:
- Professional eSports training
- Tournament gear
- Social Media promotion
- Community Events
Razer’s initiatives and RM 10 million long-term commitment to eSports in Malaysia matches the Malaysian government’s own efforts to further boost the eSports industry in the country.
Official eSports Titles For SEA Games 2019
South East Asia’s biggest sporting event will kick off its eSports’ debut with 5 official titles. They are:
- Dota2 (PC)
- StarCraft (PC)
- Mobile Legends: Bang Bang (Smartphones)
- Arena Of Valor (Smartphones)
- Tekken 7 (Sony PlayStation / Microsoft Xbox)
SEA Games 2019 And Malaysian Gamers
Malaysian gamers from all backgrounds and ages are called upon to support the national eSports team that will represent Malaysia.
Razer will run a contest where gamers will vote for their favourite players and stand a chance to win prizes worth up to RM 10,000!
- The Battle Arena eSports Gaming Club Kicks Off!
- 2016 RAZER BLADE PRO Gaming Notebook Unveiled
- The Four 2019 Dell G7 + G5 Gaming Laptops Revealed!
- The 2019 Alienware m17 Gaming Laptop Revealed!
- The 17″ ASUS ROG Strix SCAR II Gaming Laptop Preview!
- ESL One Genting Debuts With $250K Dota 2 Tournament
- Lee Chaolan And Violet Return To Tekken 7
Go Back To > Games + Gaming | Home
Support Tech ARP!