Ultimate Epic Battle Simulator – a massive battle sandbox game – is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and make sure you tell your friends!
Don’t forget to LIKE the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
Ultimate Epic Battle Simulator
Here is a sandbox like no other. Create massive battles with absolutely no limits.
Want to see 10,000 chickens fight an army of Romans?? Sure, why not.
Want to see a company of WW2 U.S soldiers fight 11,000 Medieval soldiers?? There are simply no limits to the carnage you can achieve in Epic Battle Simulator.
Mess around with a massive variety of units. Everything from, Roman Centurions, Medieval soldiers, Knights, Orcs, Trolls, and yes, chickens!
The main focus in this game is giving the player no restrictions to what he can do. That is why we decided not to limit the amount of units in battle.
Want to see what a battle of 100,000 units looks like? We don’t recommend going past 10,000 for most machines but it’s your CPU, do what you want!
On top of that, you can play as any one of the units in the game, getting up close and personal to help change the tides of a massive battle, while rallying teammates and giving them orders!
Unfortunately there really aren’t many engines that you can chuck 10,000 characters in and expect good performance. This is why I worked months on end to create the most powerful crowd rendering system ever conceived in Unity engine.
The detail of each character has little effect on performance while each individual acts independently, but is working towards a greater good for his team. Each individual decides his own path and navigates complex environments.
But I didn’t stop there! With the large open environments, I needed a more dynamic lighting solution than the one built in to Unity engine.
So I built my own dynamic global illumination lighting engine. This enables bounce light completely in real time.
What does that mean? That means every piece of shiny armor is reflecting it’s true surroundings, every bright surfaces illuminates it’s surroundings and effects the overall lighting.
Yes I worked hard to bring this game to life, may you all inflict carnage upon it!
Ultimate Epic Battle Simulator : How To Get It Free!
Follow these steps to add it to your Steam account. Just make sure you get it before 2 AM on 2 February 2021 (GMT+8) :
- Log into your existing Steam account, or create a new account.
- Go to the Ultimate Epic Battle Simulator Steam page.
- Click on the green Add to Account button.
That’s it! You now have Ultimate Epic Battle Simulator in your Steam account!
- 12 FREE Steam Games + DLCs On 1 February 2021!
- Plague Inc : The Cure – Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Dave : How To Get This Game For FREE!
- Dandara : Trials of Fear – How To Get It FREE!
- Theatre of War 2 – Battle for Caen : Get It FREE!
- MSI GeForce RTX 30 Gaming Laptops : Price + Specifications!
- Death Track : Resurrection – Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Challenge Speedball : How To Get It FREE!
- Galactic Civilizations III : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- AIM Racing : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- Gateways : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- NVIDIA To Introduce Resizable BAR In February 2021!
- Little Nightmares : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Heroes of the Three Kingdoms (三国群英传) : Get It FREE!
- Bomber Crew : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Whispering Willows : How To Get It FREE!
- Theatre of War : How To Get This Game For FREE!
- 78-Card RTX 3080 Mining Rig Almost Operational!
- Gaming PC Catches Fire : Was It The RTX 3090 Or The PSU?
- Vulkan Ray Tracing (Quake 2 RTX) On AMD Radeon RX 6800!
- NVIDIA Reflex : How Does It Reduce System Latency?
- RX 6800 XT Smart Access Memory Performance Comparison!
- AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT Review : RDNA 2 Rocks!
- Dell G5 15 5500 Review : Affordable RTX Gaming @ 144 Hz!
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!
Go Back To > Games + Gaming | Software | Home
Support Tech ARP!