Echo of the Wilds – a puzzle narrative game – is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and make sure you tell your friends!
Echo of the Wilds
Echo of the Wilds is a puzzle narrative adventure, featuring randomised wilderness survival.
Finding yourself in mysterious forests you must unfurl a spiritual tale of solace before the unending winter consumes all.
There a spirit guide will help you learn the skills of survival and the secrets of the wilds: why you awakened there, their purpose, and how to finally be free from its clutches and malevolent apparitions.
The gameplay focuses on exploration and survival of the randomised wilds. Gathering resources to build gear and sustain yourself, learning new skills and the intertwining interactions between the various areas, seasons, and weather.
The game includes 40+ areas to discover and 225+ items, including food, resources, tools, clothes, gear and furniture.
Echo of the Wilds : How To Get It FREE!
This is a DRM-free game, and that means you do NOT need a special launcher or client (like Steam) to install and play it.
Adding To Your IndieGala Account
- Go to the Echo of the Wilds page.
- Scroll to the Get Echo of the Wilds section.
- Click on Add To Your Library link.
- You will be asked to log into your IndieGala account.
If you do not yet have an IndieGala account, you will need to register for one (it’s free!)
- Once you add it to your library, you can download it at anytime.
Echo of the Wilds Download Link
Here are direct download links for those who do not wish to create an IndieGala account just to download the game at a later time.
- Latest List Of FREE Steam Games + DLCs!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!
Support Tech ARP!