The Harran Tactical Unit Bundle DLC for Dying Light is FREE to download and keep!
Find out how to get it FREE, and make sure you TELL your friends!
Don’t forget to LIKE the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
Dying Light is a first-person action survival game set in a post-apocalyptic open world overrun by flesh-hungry zombies. Roam a city devastated by a mysterious virus epidemic. Scavenge for supplies, craft weapons, and face hordes of the infected.
Survive in a city beset by a zombie virus! Discover the hard choice you will have to make on your secret mission. Will loyalty to your superiors prove stronger than the will to save the survivors? The choice is yours…
VAST OPEN WORLD
Roam the city with unprecedented freedom and bask in its unique atmosphere. Use parkour to scale every building and reach remote areas.
Engage in gory combat and discover limitless options to confront your enemies. Use the environment paired with various weapon types and abilities to gain an advantage.
DAY AND NIGHT CYCLE
Experience the dramatic shift in the world, as you change from a hunter to hunted at sundown. Face the coming threat or run away without wasting your time to look behind.
Join forces with other players and raise your chances of survival in an exciting co-op mode. Tackle the story campaign together and take part in regularly scheduled community challenges.
Dying Light : Harran Tactical Unit
Join the Harran Tactical Unit with this new bundle and help your team members pacify the zombie situation!
Here, only the best will make it. Become a part of an elite police unit and investigate the dangers lurking in Harran. Form a team with your friends to make sure you’re covered!
The zombies refuse to give up; in fact, their numbers are rising as we speak. With the situation in Harran getting worse by the hour, we’re left with no other choice but to send a Harran Tactical Unit into the city.
Become one of these elite officers and give the infected a taste of what happens when professionals enter the scene. Which you’ll do at roaring speed in your new buggy, the Four-Wheeler.
By the time zombies see your lights flashing, it will be too late for them to retreat. Clear your way with a special HTU hammer that’ll send your enemies flying with its permanent hypermode effect.
Then, open fire before they rally and pick them off with your new rifle or shotgun. Do whatever’s necessary, but remember: the operation must not fail.
- Protector – a Harran Tactical Unit armor skin
- Dispatcher – a Harran Tactical Unit shotgun
- Guardian – a Harran Tactical Unit rifle with burst fire
- HyperArgument – a Harran Tactical Unit Hammer with permanent hypermode effect
- Four-Wheeler – a Harran Tactical Unit buggy skin with police lights effect
Dying Light : Harran Tactical Unit – How To Get It Free!
Make sure you follow these steps to get Harran Tactical Unit DLC for FREE, before 24 June 2022, 1 AM (GMT+8).
Please note that this DLC requires you to have the Dying Light base game in your Steam account, to get it for free.
- Log into your existing Steam account, or create a new account.
- Go to the Dying Light – Harran Tactical Unit Bundle page on Steam.
- Click on the Add to Account button to add it to your account.
- You can install it now, or choose to install it later.
That’s it! You now have Harran Tactical Unit DLC in your Steam account, and you can install it to play anytime you want!
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- ARK Survival Evolved + 7 DLCS : How To Get Them FREE!
- Street Fighter 2 : How To Get This Classic Game For FREE!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!
Go Back To > Gaming | Software | Tech ARP
Support Tech ARP!
Please support us by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or donating to our fund. Thank you!