Drunken Fight Simulator – a fun fighting simulator game – is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and TELL your friends!
Don’t forget to LIKE the Tech ARP Facebook page or Telegram channel to get these updates quickly!
Drunken Fight Simulator
High quality, realistic physics interactive, competing, compelling, Drunken Fight Simulation game.
a fun and challenging fighting game with instant animation that occurs with physical interaction.
- 1v1 2 Players
- 3v3 2 Players
For real fun and drunken fighting experience, try Drunken Fighting Simulator.
Drunken Fight Simulator : How To Get It FREE!
Drunken Fight Simulator is a DRM-free game, and that means you do NOT need a special launcher or client (like Steam) to install and play it.
Adding To Your IndieGala Account
- Go to the Drunken Fight Simulator page.
- Scroll to the Get Drunken Fight Simulator section.
- Click on Add To Your Library link.
- You will be asked to log into your IndieGala account.
If you do not yet have an IndieGala account, you will need to register for one (it’s free!)
- Once you add it to your library, you can download it at anytime.
Drunken Fight Simulator Direct Download
Here is a direct download link for those who do not wish to create an IndieGala account just to download the game at a later time.
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- 31 FREE Steam Games + DLCs : 15 March 2023 List!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!
Go Back To > Gaming | Software | Tech ARP
Support Tech ARP!
Please support us by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or donating to our fund. Thank you!