DreamFly – a VR flight simulator game – is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get DreamFly for FREE, and make sure you tell your friends!
Don’t forget to LIKE the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
DreamFly is a game that simulates flights in your dreams. Immerse into the atmosphere of traveling through the world of dreams. But before you start your adventure, you will need to, well, learn how to fly.
At first, it will seem to be impossible to take off. But don’t worry! After some practice you will fly with almost no effort, enjoy the process, and, maybe, even master some aerobatics!
Playing this game requires physical activity. So you can treat it as fitness!
The game basically has no explicit controls. You have a pair of wings attached to your hands (motion controllers). The rest depend on you movements and physics (especially aerodynamics).
If you want to take off try flapping your wings (have you noticed how the birds do it 🤔?). If you want to change direction, think how to position your wings, so the airflow turns you into desired direction.
Hint: after reaching a certain speed, you can simply glide with no effort!
Hint: a quick way to gain speed is to fly up, and then dive, until you reach the desired speed.
Note: DreamFly requires VR head mounted display and motion controllers. It supports Oculus Rift + Touch and HTC Vive. Other VR platforms have not been tested.
This game is in early access. It includes one level with sandbox gameplay.
For the new players, It is advisable to have someone to insure against falling during the game. Otherwise, if there is a risk of falling, it is better to play sitting.
If you begin to feel motion sickness, it is recommended to interrupt the gaming session. It is advisable to begin the game with the short sessions.
Controls: X – exit. Y – screenshot.
DreamFly : How To Get It For Free!
Follow these steps to get DreamFly for FREE :
- Log into your existing Steam account, or create a new account.
- Click on this link – this is an important step.
- When asked if you want to allow this page to open Steam, select Allow.
That’s it! You now have DreamFly in your Steam account!
Note : Please let us know if this stops working! Thank you!
- Panzer Ball : How To Get This Game For FREE!
- RC Cars : How To Get This Game For FREE!
- Epic Games Christmas 2020 : 7 More Days Of FREE Games!
- Xmas Shooting Scramble!! : How To Get It FREE!
- 7,62 High Calibre : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Brigador Up-Armored Deluxe : Get It FREE Now!
- 13 FREE Steam Games + DLCs On 23 December 2020!
- Adam Wolfe (Complete Edition) : How To Get It FREE!
- KARDS : How To Get This FREE Game + Starter Pack!
- Cuban Missile Crisis : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Chop Chop Princess : How To Get It FREE!
- Rainbow Six Siege : FREE Operator / Elf Ash Skin!
- Theatre of War 2: Kursk 1943 is FREE for a Limited Time!
- Vulkan Ray Tracing (Quake 2 RTX) On AMD Radeon RX 6800!
- CRSED, Enlisted, Mordhau + Warface Now Support NVIDIA Reflex!
- NVIDIA Reflex : How Does It Reduce System Latency?
- Fishing Sim World : Lake Nelson DLC Is FREE For 3 Months!
- Endless Zone : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Generation Zero Schweet Vanity Pack : How To Get It FREE!
- Quake 2 RTX Now Supports Vulkan Ray Tracing!
- The Witcher Enhanced Edition : How To Get It FREE!
- Apple M1 Gaming : Watch It Run The Witcher 3!
- 23 FREE Minecraft Items To Own, As Of 1 December 2020!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (PCIe Resizable BAR) Guide
- RX 6800 XT Smart Access Memory Performance Comparison!
- AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT Review : RDNA 2 Rocks!
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!
Go Back To > Games + Gaming | Software | Home
Support Tech ARP!
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!