Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon – a horror adventure game – is now FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and SHARE THIS NEWS with your friends!
Don’t forget to LIKE the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon
September 1920, the Vatican appoints Father Arno Moriani, the “Devil’s Advocate”, to investigate a potential candidate for Sainthood in Transylvania.
But in the shadows of the disturbing ruins that were once Vlad the Impaler’s castle, his investigation takes an unexpected turn…
There is obviously no such thing as vampires… at least according to the official line of the Catholic Church. But how can you be so sure, standing in the swirling mists of Transylvania?
Carry out your investigation amidst tales of bloody deeds and ancestral fears.
- High Definition graphics and movies with full panoramic views to see every unnerving detail
- Unlocking puzzles will require a test of your skills across sight, sound and taste (the taste of blood that is)
- Special hidden bonuses lurk in the darkness but well worth the reward if you dare to solve it
- Moody music, fear-inducing darkness and environments, an investigation that proves the further you dig, the deeper you sink into this diabolical occult adventure
Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon : How To Get It Free!
Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon is a DRM-free game, and that means you do NOT need a special launcher or client (like Steam) to install and play it.
Adding To Your IndieGala Account
- Go to the Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon page.
- Scroll to the Get Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon section.
- Click on Add To Your Library link.
- You will be asked to log into your IndieGala account.
If you do not yet have an IndieGala account, you will need to register for one (it’s free!)
- Once you add it to your library, you can download it at anytime.
Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon Download Links
Here are direct download links for those who do not wish to create an IndieGala account just to download the game at a later time.
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- Potatoman Seeks The Troof : How To Get It FREE!
- Train Simulator 2022 : Get FREE 50th Anniversary Pack!
- theHunter : Call of the Wild – Get This Game For FREE!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!