DOOM 64 is FREE to download and keep for a Limited Time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and tell your friends!
Don’t forget to LIKE the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
Originally released on Nintendo 64 in 1997, DOOM 64 is an action first-person shooter and a direct sequel to the events of DOOM II.
In celebration of DOOM’s 25th anniversary, an enhanced version of DOOM 64 was released on PC and consoles in 2020 and can now be played here.
Years have passed since you stopped Hell’s invasion of Earth. Quarantined for humanity’s safety, the UAC research facilities on Mars were abandoned and forgotten…until now.
A signal from a degraded satellite suggests a single entity remains, and it has the power to resurrect the demons.
As the only surviving marine who fought Hell’s forces, you are sent on a lone crusade to hunt down the Mother of Demons and stop a renewed demonic invasion.
- Upgraded visuals
- Improved mouse and keyboard controls
- Gamepad/controller support
- Widescreen resolution support
- Native 60 FPS support
- More than 30 action-packed levels
- Additional “Lost Levels” continuing the story
DOOM 64 : How To Get It FREE!
Make sure you follow these steps to get this game for FREE by 25 August 2022 at 11 PM (GMT+8).
- Go to the Epic Games Store.
- Log into your Epic Games Store account, or create a new account.
- Go to the DOOM 64 page in the Epic Games Store.
- Click on the Get button.
- In the checkout page, click Place Order.
That’s it! It is now added to your Epic Games account, and you can download and install it anytime after this.
- Rumbleverse : Get FREE Boom Boxer Content Pack!
- Indonesia Bans Steam, PayPal, Epic Games + More!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!