The role-playing game, Disgraced, is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and SHARE THIS NEWS with your friends!
Don’t forget to JOIN the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
Based in Feudal Japan, Disgraced allows you to assume the role of a soldier who was reluctantly conscripted into the newly proclaimed Shogun’s army.
Serving a corrupt and tyrannical government, you’re expected to follow orders and commit terrible atrocities. Torn between duty and justice, you must choose your own path, and forge your own destiny.
Disgraced is a role playing game that follows a fictional storyline based on real events. Your character will participate in a resistance movement determined to bring freedom and justice to Japan.
Build Your Resistance
Disgraced puts you in control of your own rebellion! Using whatever resources and funds that are available to you, build, manage, and upgrade your very own rebel faction!
Assemble Your Team
Disgraced features battles that require planning, and strategy in order to claim victory. Choose from a wide selection of companions to accompany you on your quest for freedom and hone your skills as a team!
Disgraced is a game about striking back against an unjust, and corrupt government. You’ll need to meticulously plan out your raids in order to be successful, and use whatever you’re lucky enough to get your hands on.
You can follow the path of a ninja, a ronin, or anything in between. You play how you want to play.
- Fictional Story Based on Real Events
- Character Creation, & Development
- Open Class Leveling System
- Dynamic Story & Decision System
- Open World Exploration
- Many Unique Locations To Discover
- Diverse & Unique Characters
- Advanced Companion System
- Faction System
- Faction Supply & Upgrade System
- Base Upgrade & Management System
- Arena Mini Game
- Hundreds of Choices for Equipment
- Historically Accurate Weapons & Armor
- Equipment Durability & Degradation System
- Face Constant & Evolving Challenges
- Randomized Loot System
- Dozens of Different Enemies
- Advanced Combat System
- Dozens of Side Quests
- Multi-Layered Skill System
- Hundreds of Skills
- Limitless Replayability
Disgraced : How To Get It Free!
Disgraced is a DRM-free game, and that means you do NOT need a special launcher or client (like Steam) to install and play it.
Add It To Your IndieGala Account
- Go to the Disgraced page.
- Scroll to the Get Disgraced section.
- Click on Add To Your Library link.
- You will be asked to log into your IndieGala account.
If you do not yet have an IndieGala account, you will need to register for one (it’s free!)
- Once you add it to your library, you can download it at anytime.
Disgraced Direct Downloads
Here is a direct download link for those who do not wish to create an IndieGala account just to download the game at a later time.
- Naval Warfare : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Theatre of War 2 : Africa 1943 – How To Get It FREE!
- Ascension to the Throne : How To Get It FREE!
- Alien : Isolation – Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Hand of Fate 2 : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Horizon Zero Dawn : Get It FREE For PS4 / PS5!
- Ken Follett’s The Pillars of the Earth : How To Get It FREE!
- The First Tree : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- 2021 Acer Nitro 5 : Ryzen 9 + RTX 3080 FTW!
- 22 FREE Steam Games + DLCs : 18 April 2021 Update!
- KARDS Anniversary Edition : How To Get It FREE!
- World of Tanks Blitz – Space Pack : How To Get It FREE!
- Exit Limbo : Opening – How To Get It FREE!
- Blood Harvest 3 : How To Get It FREE!
- Acer Nitro QG241YP : 165 Hz Gaming Monitor Preview!
- RuneStone Keeper : How To Get It FREE!
- 3 out of 10 : How To Get Season 1 + 2 For FREE!
- Spring Friends for Minecraft : FREE For A Limited Time!
- Stranded In Time : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Totally Accurate Battlegrounds Is Now FREE!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!
Support Tech ARP!