Desktop Dungeons – a puzzle-roguelike game – is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and make sure you tell your friends!
Each step into the unknown heals you and reveals new obstacles as you guide fresh heros to glorious retirement or ignominious death. Master tactical spells, appease ancient gods and get rich through taxidermy in this award-winning quick-play puzzle-roguelike.
More ways to die horribly in 10 minutes or less. Desktop Dungeons: Enhanced Edition, the award winning quick-play puzzle roguelike is now packed with new content, 2 new classes and a new way to play: Compete against your friends in the seeded Daily Dungeon!
- The perfect coffee-break game for genius tacticians and chilled clickers alike:
- Fight your way through fantasy dungeons in 10 minutes or less. We’re busy people too.
- Prize-winning game design awesomeness (13th Annual IGF Awards)
- Classic roguelike play re-imagined as a unique single-screen puzzle game sort of thing! Reviewers have a hard time with genres.
- Explore unrevealed terrain to regain health and mana. Game hook!
- 6 hours of gameplay? Try 6 billion… You can (and will) play Desktop Dungeons for the rest of your life.
- Randomly generated dungeons are different every time you play. Build your Kingdom to unlock hordes of new classes, races and challenges.
- Daily Dungeon allows you to compete against your Steam friends!
- Amazing soundtrack by the improbably astounding team of Danny Baranowsky and Grant Kirkhope.
Desktop Dungeons : How To Get It Free!
Make sure you follow these steps to get this game for FREE by 12 AM (GMT+8) on 26 April 2023!
- Log into your existing Steam account, or create a new account.
- Go to the Desktop Dungeons page on Steam.
- Click on the Add to Account button.
That’s it! It has now been added to your Steam account, and you can download and install it anytime after this.
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- 34 FREE Steam Games + DLCs : 19 April 2023 List!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!
Support Tech ARP!