Desert Child – a hoverbike racing + shooting game – is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and make sure you tell your friends!
Don’t forget to LIKE the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
You’re broke, you’re hungry, and your only friends are a vintage hoverbike and a bowl of ramen noodles.
In Desert Child, you are a young and talented hoverbike racer who needs to figure out how you can scrape enough cash together through racing and odd jobs to punch your one-way ticket to the Red Planet to enter the biggest race in the universe, the Grand Prix.
The world as we know it is slowly starting to become unhabitable, as many people on Earth have moved to Mars for a better quality of life, thanks to a government subsidy that assisted in relocating citizens by providing affordable passage.
After several years of running this program, the government announces that in two weeks, tickets to Mars would go up in price, making the exodus to the Red Planet unobtainable for regular citizens.
You’ll deliver pizzas, collect gun parts, hunt bounties, and make some fans along the way. In between races, you’ll explore colorful cities where you can repair and upgrade your bike, dine on the local cuisine, and fight your way through gangsters, bounty hunters, and all sorts of interesting characters, just so that you can have a decent meal and keep your bike running.
Nothing’s free in Desert Child.
- Hunt bounties, deliver pizzas, throw races – do anything you can to earn cash
- Explore a pixel-art solar system inspired by Cowboy Bebop, Akira and Redline
- Customize your beloved bike with Guns, Amplifiers and shameless advertising
- Dine on a range of interplanetary cuisine with sweet buffs to help you win
- Master deep combat and racing mechanics and define your own style
- Race, shoot, and get better! Designed for replayability, with secrets that keep you coming back
- Chill to an original lo-fi hip-hop soundtrack
- Challenge your friends through local multiplayer
Desert Child : How To Get It Free!
Desert Child is a DRM-free game, and that means you do NOT need a special launcher or client (like Steam) to install and play it.
- Go to the Desert Child page.
- Scroll to the Get Desert Child section.
- Click on Add To Your Library link.
- You will be asked to log into your IndieGala account.
If you do not yet have an IndieGala account, you will need to register for one (it’s free!)
- Once you add it to your library, you can download it at anytime.
Desert Child Direct Downloads
Here is a direct download link for those who do not wish to create an IndieGala account just to download the game at a later time.
- Metro Last Light Redux : How To Get It FREE!
- Super Trench Attack! – How To Get It FREE!
- Crypto Mining Rig With 78 GeForce RTX 3080 Cards!
- Spirits of Xanadu : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Gaming PC Catches Fire : Was It The RTX 3090 Or The PSU?
- 15 FREE Steam Games + DLCs On 26 December 2020!
- RC Cars : How To Get This Game For FREE!
- Panzer Ball : How To Get This Game For FREE!
- DreamFly : How To Get This VR Game For FREE!
- Epic Games Christmas 2020 : 7 More Days Of FREE Games!
- Xmas Shooting Scramble!! : How To Get It FREE!
- 7,62 High Calibre : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Brigador Up-Armored Deluxe : Get It FREE Now!
- Adam Wolfe (Complete Edition) : How To Get It FREE!
- KARDS : How To Get This FREE Game + Starter Pack!
- Cuban Missile Crisis : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Chop Chop Princess : How To Get It FREE!
- Vulkan Ray Tracing (Quake 2 RTX) On AMD Radeon RX 6800!
- NVIDIA Reflex : How Does It Reduce System Latency?
- The Witcher Enhanced Edition : How To Get It FREE!
- Apple M1 Gaming : Watch It Run The Witcher 3!
- 23 FREE Minecraft Items To Own, As Of 1 December 2020!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (PCIe Resizable BAR) Guide
- RX 6800 XT Smart Access Memory Performance Comparison!
- AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT Review : RDNA 2 Rocks!
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!
Go Back To > Games + Gaming | Software | Home
Support Tech ARP!
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!