Deponia – a comedic adventure game – is FREE for a limited time! Find out how to get Deponia for FREE, and make sure you tell your friends!
If you missed this free game, well, next time join the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
Deponia is FREE for a Limited Time!
Junk, junk and even more junk. Life on the trash-planet Deponia is anything but a walk in the park. No surprise that Rufus had enough of that and hatches one ludicrous plan after the other to escape this bleak place.
When Rufus, on one of his attempts to leave Deponia behind, meets Goal, he not only falls madly in love with the beautiful girl from Elysium; he also accidentally shoves her right off her comfortable star cruiser and down to the desolate trash-planet.
This accident kindles a new, brilliant plan: he needs to get Goal back to the floating city of Elysium – and while he’s on it, he can also impersonate her sleazy fiance Cletus, who is the spitting image of Rufus for some reason. And thus, an exciting adventure begins…
Help Rufus, the poor boy from the junkyard, to win over the girl from heaven. Only with this rich girl from his dreams he might be able to escape Deponia and, unexpectedly, to save the planet.
- Unique comic style with hand-drawn HD resolution 2D graphics
- Bizarre characters and wacky humor
- Challenging puzzles and hours of dialogue
- Unique universe in the tradition of Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy), Terry Pratchett (Discworld) and Matt Groening (The Simpsons, Futurama)
- From the creators of the award-winning games Edna & Harvey: The Breakout, Edna & Harvey: Harvey’s New Eyes and The Whispered World
Deponia – How To Get It For FREE!
This is a DRM-free game, and that means you do NOT need a special launcher or client (like Steam) to install and play it.[adrotate group=”2″]
Adding To Your IndieGala Account
- Go to the Deponia page.
- Scroll to the Get Deponia section.
- Click on Add To Your Library link.
- You will be asked to log into your IndieGala account.
If you do not yet have an IndieGala account, you will need to register for one (it’s free!)
- Once you add it to your library, you can download it at anytime.
Deponia Download Link
Here are direct download links for those who do not wish to create an IndieGala account just to download the game at a later time.
Recommended Reading[adrotate group=”2″]
- Company of Heroes 2 + Stalingrad DLC : Get Them FREE!
- Sword of Islam DLC for Crusader Kings II : Get It FREE Now!
- False Shelter : How To Get This Game For FREE!
- The Messenger + Picnic Panic DLC : How To Get Both FREE!
- Fluffy Creatures vs The World : Get It FREE Now!
- Return of the Skeletal : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Sony Interactive To Open First SEA Game Studio In Malaysia!
- Call of Fries – Find Out How To Get It FREE!
- Chakravyuh – Get This Shoot ‘Em Up For FREE!
- Journey of the Sword : How To Get It FREE!
- RUINER – Get This Sci-Fi Shooter For FREE!
- Nuclear Throne – Find Out How To Get It FREE!
- The Red Dead Redemption 2 Troubleshooting Guide!
- Red Dead Redemption 2 PC : What You Need To Know!
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition : Get It Now!
- Red Dead Redemption 2 : Use These AMD + NVIDIA Drivers!
- Cosmic Pioneer : Find Out How To Get It FREE!
- Tomb Joe : Find Out How To Get It FREE!
- DashBored : Find Out How To Get It FREE Now!
- How To Enable NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- Learn How To Add ReShade Filters To GeForce Experience!
- FREE Borderlands 3 Bloody Harvest Details + Trailer!
- MSI Alpha 15 – World’s First RX 5500M Gaming Laptop!
- Why ROG Phone II Tencent Is Better Than The Global Edition!
- SYNCED : Off-Planet – Everything On Tencent’s PvPvE Game!
- Minecraft Ray Tracing : Everything You Need To Know!
- Watch Dogs : Legion – Everything You Need To Know!
- NVIDIA Gamescom 2019 : Ray Tracing Trailers + Showcase!
- Control : What You Need To Game With Ray-Traced Graphics!
- Call of Duty : Modern Warfare Ray Tracing Trailer + Showcase!
- Vampire Bloodlines 2 – First Ray Tracing Trailer + Showcase!
Go Back To > Games + Gaming | Software | Home