The space arcade game, Deep Space Anomaly, is FREE for a limited time! Find out how to get it FREE, and make sure you tell your friends!
If you missed this, well, next time join the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
Deep Space Anomaly
Deep Space Anomaly – the intensive, fascinating and mad game which is sweeping away all borders where the main objective – to kill enemies and to have fun!
There was an unforeseen event which has captured you into an abnormal zone. Straight into the thick of battles.
The amount of anomalies grows and representatives of the most different galactic races are already sharpening their claws and mandibles, and dangerous bosses are going to erase you into powder by means of cunning tactics in which it isn’t so simple to find a weak point. Survive as long as possible!
Blow up, burn down and incinerate everything around – in your arsenal among over a dozen types of weapon choose to yourself the gun to taste! Gattling, rockets, lasers and new experimental “guns” + system of support by the allied fighting drone.
Satisfy thirst of destruction under dynamic tracks of DJs and musicians!
- Unusual mix of game genres
- 30 Wave – Levels full of thrilling action, shooting and demolition
- Unique enemies including Boss monsters
- System of upgrade of the ship and weapons
- Exclusive sounds and SFX just like from a Hollywood movies!
Deep Space Anomaly : How To Get It Free!
Deep Space Anomaly is a DRM-free game, and that means you do NOT need a special launcher or client (like Steam) to install and play it.
- Go to the Deep Space Anomaly page.
- Scroll to the Get Deep Space Anomaly section.
- Click on Add To Your Library link.
- You will be asked to log into your IndieGala account.
If you do not yet have an IndieGala account, you will need to register for one (it’s free!)
- Once you add it to your library, you can download it at anytime.
- The Bridge : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Double Eleven : First Overseas Game Studio In Malaysia!
- Entire Half-Life Series : FREE To Play Until Alyx Launch!
- GIGABYTE Radeon RX 5600 XT : Now 180W Strong!
- AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT BIOS Guide : Power Up Now!
- SAPPHIRE PULSE RX 5600 XT In-Depth Review!
- Merry Snowballs : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Affliction : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide (DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL)
- Disgraced : Find Out How To Get It FREE!
- ASUS ROG Swift 360 : World’s First 360Hz G-SYNC Display!
- Iron Man Dance Hero Review : Cute + Loud!
- Kaspresso : FREE Android App Testing Tool Released!
- Rabbids Coding! A FREE Coding Game For Children!
- UberSoldier II : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- 2019 F1 Esports Season Hits Record 5.8 Million Views!
- ROG Phone 2 : How To Turn On 90Hz / 120Hz Refresh Rate!
- Minecraft Gets FREE Way of the Bee Map!
- ASUS ROG Phone 2 vs Black Shark 2 PRO : Who Wins?
- POSTAL : Classic and Uncut Is FREE! Get It Now!
- Crab Dub – Find Out How To Get This Game For FREE!
- Wasteland 2 Director’s Cut – Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition Tech Report!
- Quake II RTX : What NVIDIA Changed In New Version 1.2!
- Deathgarden : BLOODHARVEST is now FREE!
- Learn How To Add ReShade Filters To GeForce Experience!
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX SUPER : Everything You Need To Know!
- HyperX Alloy FPS Pro Mechanical TKL Keyboard Review!
- SYNCED : Off-Planet – Everything On Tencent’s PvPvE Game!
- The Two Colonels DLC for Metro Exodus Details Confirmed!
- Minecraft Ray Tracing : Everything You Need To Know!
- Watch Dogs : Legion – Everything You Need To Know!
- NVIDIA Gamescom 2019 : Ray Tracing Trailers + Showcase!
- Control : What You Need To Game With Ray-Traced Graphics!
- Call of Duty : Modern Warfare Ray Tracing Trailer + Showcase!
- Vampire Bloodlines 2 – First Ray Tracing Trailer + Showcase!
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX SUPER : Everything You Need To Know!
Go Back To > Games + Gaming | Software | Home