Deep Despair Remastered – a Minecraft-style survival sandbox game – is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and make sure you tell your friends!
Don’t forget to JOIN the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
Deep Despair Remastered
Deep Despair Remastered is a Minecraft-style survival sandbox game.
The game repeats many of the mechanics of the notorious Minecraft, but most of them in the game are rethought for the sake of realism and credibility.
The game world is divided into 4 levels: the upper world, caves, caves with rivers and caves with lava. At each level there is a descent to the next level.
Going below, you can find and extract more valuable resources. Abandoned mines are also found in dungeons. Traveling around the world, you can get various resources necessary for crafting and survival.
Implemented a dynamic change of time of day. For a poorly developed character, night becomes a serious test, so it is recommended to spend it in the house that you need to have time to build. A bonfire, food, weapons and shelter are all you need for successful survival.
You can freely explore the whole world and plan your actions in any order. Travel, collect resources, craft items, dig, build, grow crops and survive. All in the best traditions of Minecraft!
- Complete freedom of action
- Over 100 units of content
- Big worlds to explore
- Advanced hunger system
- Craft items
- Construction and gathering
- Cultivation of crops
- Hunting and survival
To get wood, you need to cut down the tree, put the fallen logs on the ground and again chop them with an ax. Then several units of wood suitable for crafting will fall out.
A bonfire is needed for frying meat and potatoes. It is assembled from sticks and ignited by a flint. To fry food, you need to put raw meat in a fire, wait for the condition and pick up when the meat is ready. Condition can be traced to the changed food icon. The bonfire goes out over time, so it is necessary to throw brushwood (sticks). You can put out a watering can or a bucket of water. Destroyed by any tool, breaking up into sticks.
Cultivation of crops
In the game you can grow wheat and potatoes. Wheat seeds can be obtained from tall grass or by the interaction of a hoe with a block of grass. When digging up the soil with a low chance, potatoes or fertilizer may fall out. They can also be found in chests in mines.
To plant, you need to loosen the soil with a hoe and stick the seeds. Crops grow only on moist soil. It automatically becomes wet if there is water nearby. Otherwise, hydration is carried out using a watering can filled with water. The soil dries out over time, so it needs to be watered periodically. The use of fertilizer or bone meal on the soil increases the growth of crops by 2 times.
The game implements a hunger system, so the character needs to constantly eat. The following types of food are available: meat, potatoes, bread and berries. Food has a different saturation level. Raw food reduces hunger, but does not saturate, so it is advisable to eat it cooked.
Health is restored automatically if satiety is more than 80%. With a satiety of 50% or less, the character becomes slow, and with complete hunger, he loses health until death.
Deep Despair Remastered : How To Get It Free!
Cube Runner is a DRM-free game, and that means you do NOT need a special launcher or client (like Steam) to install and play it.
Add To IndieGala Account
- Go to the Deep Despair Remastered page.
- Scroll to the Get Deep Despair Remastered section.
- Click on Add To Your Library link.
- You will be asked to log into your IndieGala account.
If you do not yet have an IndieGala account, you will need to register for one (it’s free!)
- Once you add it to your library, you can download it at anytime.
Deep Despair Remastered Direct Downloads
Here is a direct download link for those who do not wish to create an IndieGala account just to download the game at a later time.
- Frostpunk : Get This Game FREE For A Limited Time!
- 25 FREE Steam Games + DLCs : 4 June 2021 Update!
- Minion Masters + Scrat Infestation : Get Them FREE!
- Cube Runner : How To Get This Game For FREE!
- Snow White Solitaire : How To Get It FREE!
- AMD @ Computex 2021 : Everything They Announced!
- Chronology : How To Get This Game For FREE!
- 1943 – The Battle of Midway : How To Get It FREE!
- Little Nightmares : How To Get It FREE!
- Company of Heroes 2 + Two DLCs : Get Them FREE!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!