Deathgarden : BLOODHARVEST – a multiplayer survival action game – is now FREE!
Find out how to get it FREE, and make sure you tell your friends!
Deathgarden : BLOODHARVEST
In a dark, dystopian future, the world is divided. Only a few deemed worthy are granted access to the Enclave, an opulent safe haven, while the rest are damned to an almost certain death in the slums.
The only way to obtain the right to a better life and reach the Enclave is to face the hunter and put one’s life on the line in a ruthless game of blood.
Deathgarden : BLOODHARVEST is a multiplayer survival action game in which a ruthless hunter tracks and guns down scavengers, desperate individuals trying to survive and escape the Deathgarden.
In this fast-paced survival title, one unstoppable Hunter must track down and kill scavengers, who are desperately trying to escape their tormenter’s grasp.
Nimble scavengers must stealthily explore the Deathgarden, hoping to gather and deliver enough blood to open the exits and get out alive.
Unique characters & playstyles
Every hunter and scavenger has unique powers and customizable loadouts. Upgrade your characters and unlock higher progression tiers by spending your hard-earned resources and completing challenges.
Frantic and Brutal Gameplay
Scavenge for blood in third person or hunt for kills in first person. Players must think fast and act quickly if they are to succeed in the arena.
Hunters, who’s sole objective is to track down and kill scavengers, control the playing field by setting up dynamic traps for their prey. With the hunters’ net ever closing in around them, scavengers must deliver blood and amass resources, while hoping to survive high intensity chases.
Each thematic map is procedurally generated and has a direct impact on your experience. As hunters and scavengers, you’ll need to adapt your playstyle and strategy to the map in which you play.
Weather conditions, visibility, structures, vegetation and elevations will vary greatly and impact your gameplay experience in meaningful ways.
As Deathgarden continues to grow, you are bound to meet new hunters and scavengers, discover new maps, experiment with new weapons and powers, and take on additional challenges.
Deathgarden : BLOODHARVEST – Get It FREE!
- Log into your Steam account, or sign up for one
- Go to the Deathgarden : BLOODHARVEST Steam page.
- Scroll down to “Play Deathgarden : BLOODHARVEST“.
- Click on the green Play Game button.
That’s it! It is now part of your Steam account, and can be downloaded later.
Why Is Behaviour Digital Doing This?
Due to declining player numbers, Behaviour Digital decided to stop developing Deathgarden : BLOODHARVEST, and make it FREE to play for everyone.
They will try to keep the Deathgarden servers up until at least the end of 2019, so you can keep playing as long as matchmaking is viable. Here is their full announcement :
Dear Deathgarden Community,
They say all good things must come to an end. Over the past few weeks, our team has been rather quiet about the development of Deathgarden. Witnessing the decreasing player base, we’ve been working on finding solutions: we sought advice, considered many different scenarios, looked at various solutions, but unfortunately, none of them would change the fate of this project.
Today, it is with a heavy heart that we’re announcing the end of Deathgarden’s development. To honour the production team’s work, we have decided to give the game a meaningful last breath by finalizing every feature we’ve been working on.
Two years ago, a handful of passionate game developers at Behaviour got together to develop a new game concept. This paved the way for great talents to join the team, and we want to acknowledge the work of every single person who took part in this soulful adventure. Deathgarden was, and still is today, a project of passion. A game that we wanted to make for ourselves, but also for players around the world to enjoy.
This project made us go through a roller coaster of emotions, from the first version to the reboot, and we take pride in what we’ve accomplished. We grew a lot from the experience, as a team and as individuals, and we will keep on going, we will take risks and be innovative to meet our player’s expectations. As for the future, the Deathgarden team has been redeployed to other Behaviour projects, both live and unannounced.
All this work wouldn’t have been possible without you, the community. We want to thank you for your continuous support and contribution during the ride. We want to leave this adventure on a high note and make the work we’ve been doing these past weeks be worth it for you.
In the light of this news, we wanted to have one last moment to share with you. We will be hosting a Deathgarden’s sunset Play with the Devs livestream on December 12 at twitch.tv/deathgardengame starting at 3 pm EST to share our love for the game with you.
We will keep Deathgarden’s servers up at least through the end of the year, and you will still be able to play the game as long as matchmaking is viable. We are also making the game free today, so more people can join you.
Thank you very much for your support these past two years and we will see you again soon,
The Deathgarden Dev Team
- Dreaming Sarah – Find Out How To Get It FREE!
- War of the Human Tanks – How To Get It FREE!
- Serial Cleaner – Find Out How To Get It FREE!
- Bad North Jotunn Edition : How To Get It FREE!
- Memoranda : How To Get This Game For FREE!
- Oppaidius Summer Trouble! (18+ Game) : Get It FREE!
- Camp Sunshine : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Deponia : The Complete Journey Is FREE For A Limited Time!
- Company of Heroes 2 + Stalingrad DLC : Get Them FREE!
- Sword of Islam DLC for Crusader Kings II : Get It FREE Now!
- False Shelter : How To Get This Game For FREE!
- Fluffy Creatures vs The World : Get It FREE Now!
- Return of the Skeletal : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Sony Interactive To Open First SEA Game Studio In Malaysia!
- Call of Fries – Find Out How To Get It FREE!
- Chakravyuh – Get This Shoot ‘Em Up For FREE!
- Journey of the Sword : How To Get It FREE!
- The Red Dead Redemption 2 Troubleshooting Guide!
- Red Dead Redemption 2 PC : What You Need To Know!
- Red Dead Redemption 2 : Use These AMD + NVIDIA Drivers!
- How To Enable NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- Learn How To Add ReShade Filters To GeForce Experience!
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX SUPER : Everything You Need To Know!
- Level Up KL 2019 Biz + Play : Full Details Revealed!
- HyperX Alloy FPS Pro Mechanical TKL Keyboard Review!
- MSI Alpha 15 – World’s First RX 5500M Gaming Laptop!
- The Asia Pacific Predator League 2020 Details Revealed!
- Why ROG Phone II Tencent Is Better Than The Global Edition!
- ASUS ROG Phone 2 Global vs Tencent Edition Comparison!
- HTC VIVE Cosmos – How To Get Your VR Fix This October!
- The Black Shark 2 PRO vs ASUS ROG Phone 2 Comparison!
- The Acer Predator Thronos Air Gaming Cockpit Revealed!
- Black Shark 2 PRO – EVERYTHING You Need To Know!
- SYNCED : Off-Planet – Everything On Tencent’s PvPvE Game!
- The Two Colonels DLC for Metro Exodus Details Confirmed!
- Minecraft Ray Tracing : Everything You Need To Know!
- Watch Dogs : Legion – Everything You Need To Know!
- NVIDIA Gamescom 2019 : Ray Tracing Trailers + Showcase!
- Control : What You Need To Game With Ray-Traced Graphics!
- Call of Duty : Modern Warfare Ray Tracing Trailer + Showcase!
- Vampire Bloodlines 2 – First Ray Tracing Trailer + Showcase!
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX SUPER : Everything You Need To Know!
Go Back To > Games + Gaming | Software | Home