DARQ – an award-winning horror adventure game – is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and make sure you tell your friends!
Don’t forget to JOIN the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
DARQ tells the story of Lloyd, a boy who becomes aware of the fact that he is dreaming. To Lloyd’s misfortune, the dream quickly turns into a nightmare, and all attempts to wake up end in failure.
While exploring the darkest corners of his subconscious, Lloyd learns how to survive the nightmare by bending the laws of physics and manipulating the fluid fabric of the dream world.
Apart from gravity-defying puzzles, Lloyd will have to use stealth when nearby enemies. He has no chance of winning in an open confrontation since the creatures he will encounter are much more powerful and faster than him.
Instead, he has to rely on careful planning to avoid getting detected.
- Psychological horror set in a lucid dream, relying on a slow build and creepy atmosphere rather than gore and violence.
- Unique art style and detailed environment to explore
- Sound design by Bjørn Jacobsen, known for his work on such games as Cyberpunk 2077 and Hitman.
- Puzzles that involve bending the laws of physics (walking on walls and ceilings) , manipulating the dream world (moving things, rotating rooms), collecting and using found objects, and avoiding enemies.
- Hidden secrets to find
DARQ : How To Get It Free!
Make sure you follow these steps to get DARQ for FREE by 28 October 2021 at 11 PM (PDT).
- Go to the Epic Store Store.
- Log into your Epic Store account, or create a new account.
- Go to the DARQ page.
- Click on the Get button.
- In the checkout page, click Place Order.
That’s it! It is now added to your Epic Games account, and you can download and install them anytime after this.
- Paladins Epic Pack : How To Get It FREE!
- Deep State Adventure : How To Get It FREE!
- Fallen Ghosts : How To Get It FREE For PC, PS4 + Xbox!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!