NVIDIA just released updated PC specifications for RTX gaming on Cyberpunk 2077!
Check out these updated requirements to make sure you are ready to turn RTX on when Cyberpunk 2077 launches!
Cyberpunk 2077 : Updated PC Specifications For RTX Gaming
NVIDIA today revealed their updated system configurations for RTX gameplay.
This is what NVIDIA says about RTX gaming on Cyberpunk 2077 :
The minimum GPU for Ray Tracing, at 1920×1080, is the GeForce RTX 2060. Gamers will explore Night City with Medium Ray Tracing Preset powered by DLSS.
At 2560×1440, we recommend a GeForce RTX 3070 or GeForce RTX 2080 Ti. Ray tracing is taken to Ultra, which greatly increases the fidelity of the aforementioned effects, and the distance at which they are visible, while DLSS provides boosted frame rates with uncompromised image quality.
And with rasterized settings also being cranked to Ultra, GeForce RTX 3070 and 2080 Ti gamers receive an incredible experience at the highest detail levels, unmatched by any other platform.
And finally, if you’re playing at 4K or beyond, the GeForce RTX 3080 and GeForce RTX 3090 deliver the performance to play Cyberpunk 2077 with ray tracing at Ultra at this incredibly demanding resolution.
Both GPUs are powered by Ampere — NVIDIA’s 2nd gen RTX architecture — with dedicated RT Cores for ray tracing, and Tensor Cores for DLSS AI acceleration, delivering an unrivaled cinematic-quality experience.
Cyberpunk 2077 : Updated PC Specifications With RTX Off
What if you don’t feel the need to turn on ray tracing in Cyberpunk 2077?
Here are the recommended system specifications to game on Cyberpunk 2077 with RTX off :
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 Series : Where To Buy?
RTX 3070 : MSI | MSI | ZOTAC | MSI | GIGABYTE | EVGA | ASUS | ZOTAC | ASUS
RTX 3080 : EVGA | ASUS | ZOTAC | MSI | ZOTAC | MSI | ASUS | MSI | NVIDIA | ASUS
RTX 3090 : EVGA | ASUS | MSI | ASUS | MSI | ZOTAC | EVGA | NVIDIA | PNY | GIGABYTE
- Cyberpunk 2077 Behind The Scenes RTX Gameplay Interview!
- AMD RDNA 2 Architecture : Tech Highlights!
- AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT Review : RDNA 2 Rocks!
- AMD Smart Access Memory : How To Enable It?
- Desktop Graphics Card Comparison Guide Rev. 37.3
- Razer Viper Ultimate Cyberpunk 2077 Edition : What A Looker!
- AMD Zen 3 Tech Report : What’s New, What’s Unchanged?
- AMD Ryzen 9 5950X In-Depth Review : 16-Core Behemoth!
- AMD Ryzen 7 5800X In-Depth Review : 8-Core Powerhouse!
- AMD Ryzen 5 5600X In-Depth Review : A Leap Forward!
- Buy RTX 3080 / RTX 3090, FREE CoD Black Ops Cold War!
- AMD Infinity Cache Explained : L3 Cache Comes To The GPU!
- Radeon RX 6000 vs GeForce RTX 30 : Faster + Cheaper!
- RX 6900 XT, RX 6800 XT, RX 6800 : Features + Specifications!
- AMD Radeon RX 6000 Series : What You Need To Know!
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 Series : What You Need To Know!
- How An NVIDIA Founders Edition Graphics Card Is Designed!
- NVIDIA GeForce MX450 : New MX-Class Laptop Graphics!
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!
- Death Stranding : How To Get It FREE With GeForce RTX!
- Samsung Odyssey G9 : 49-inch 1000R QLED Gaming Monitor!
- Samsung Odyssey G7 : World’s 1st 1000R Gaming Monitors!
- Dell XPS Desktop (8940) : Premium Desktop PC!
Support Tech ARP!