Cursed Sight – an indie anime game – is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and TELL your friends!
Being able to control fate would be a blessing for many. To Miyon, it is her greatest curse.
East and West Taria are in conflict, and Miyon’s power is the key to their victory. Meanwhile, Gai has been sold by his family into Miyon’s temple. Will the two save or destroy one another?
The third game developed by InvertMouse, this time with branching narratives. Join Gai and Miyon in their struggle against fate. May you find the experience worthwhile!
Cursed Sight : How To Get It FREE!
Cursed Sight is a DRM-free game, and that means you do NOT need a special launcher or client (like Steam) to install and play it.
Adding To Your IndieGala Account
- Go to the Cursed Sight page.
- Scroll to the Get Cursed Sight section.
- Click on Add To Your Library link.
- You will be asked to log into your IndieGala account.
If you do not yet have an IndieGala account, you will need to register for one (it’s free!)
- Once you add it to your library, you can download it at anytime.
Cursed Sight Anime Direct Download
Here is a direct download link for those who do not wish to create an IndieGala account just to download the game at a later time.
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- Dead by Daylight FREE Codes : 8 April 2023 Edition!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!
Support Tech ARP!