Crumble – a physics platformer game – is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and make sure you tell your friends!
Crumble is a physics platformer with a grappling tongue mechanic!
Join the chaos of unstable platforms and unexpected destructions with this cute blue ball! Try to progress in exciting levels falling around you. Move like a Slime, jump like a Ball, swing like Spiderman!
- A campaign mode with an increasingly crumbling world
- A multiplayer Party Mode up to 4 local players
- Unlock new skins
- Online leader boards
- High dynamic physics
Recommended : Latest List of FREE Steam Games + DLCs!
Crumble : How To Get It Free!
Make sure you follow these steps to get this game for FREE, by 10 PM UTC on September 20, 2023!
- Go to the Crumble page on Fanatical.
- Tick the check box for Please subscribe me to Fanatical’s Email Newsletter.
- Click on the orange Add to Cart button.
- In your cart, click on the orange Proceed To Checkout button.
- You will be asked to log into your existing Fanatical account, or create a new account
- Once you log into Fanatical, the game will be added to your account, with the message “Your Order Is Complete”.
- Click on the View Order and Keys button.
- Click on the Reveal Key button next to Hotshot Racing. You have until September 27, 2023 to redeem this key.
- Click on the Redeem on Steam button.
- Sign into your Steam account, if you have not already done so.
- Tick the “I agree to the terms of the Steam Subscriber Agreement” check box, and click Continue.
That’s it! Crumble is now in your Steam account!
* Please note that this free offer is NOT VALID for these regions: Argentina, Bangladesh, Brazil, Bulgaria, China, Hong Kong, India, Kazakhstan, North Korea, Macedonia, Morocco, Myanmar, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Russia, Taiwan, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Uruguay, Vietnam
- Latest List of FREE Steam Games + DLCs!
- Latest List of FREE Steam Specials!
- Latest List of Dead by Daylight FREE Codes!
- Latest List of Honkai Star Rail Free Codes!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!
Support Tech ARP!