Copperbell – a hand-drawn adventure game – is FREE for a Limited Time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and make sure you tell your friends!
Don’t forget to LIKE the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
- Original setting realised in beautiful hand-drawn art
- Each area has its own environment, dangers and secrets to uncover
- The game is short and sweet, a proficient player can probably beat it in under an hour
- Test your wit and will by fighting enemies and evading traps
- Explore and master dangerous environments
- Collect coins to upgrade your abilities
- Defeat challenging bosses
Copperbell : How To Get It FREE!
This is a DRM-free game, and that means you do NOT need a special launcher or client (like Steam) to install and play it.
Adding To Your IndieGala Account
- Go to the Copperbell page.
- Scroll to the Get Copperbell section.
- Click on Add To Your Library link.
- You will be asked to log into your IndieGala account.
If you do not yet have an IndieGala account, you will need to register for one (it’s free!)
- Once you add it to your library, you can download it at anytime.
Copperbell Download Link
Here are direct download links for those who do not wish to create an IndieGala account just to download the game at a later time.
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- CODEX Cracking Group Officially Shuts Down!
- Cris Tales : How To Get This Game For FREE!
- Magic: The Gathering VR Art Exhibition : Don’t Miss It!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!