Control Craft 3 – a fast-paced RTS game – is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and make sure you tell your friends!
Don’t forget to LIKE the Tech ARP Facebook page or Telegram channel to get these updates quickly!
Control Craft 3
Control Craft 3 is a fast paced RTS which brings together quick thinking and clever tactics for some veritable planet conquering action!
Enhancing everything which made the original a hit, from its stylish graphics to that addictive gameplay, Control Craft 3 is the sequel which will keep you coming back for more.
Assume command of your troops and lead them forward into battle. Send in your loyal soldiers in wave after wave, as you overthrow the enemy colonies and occupy their bases!
Punch through tough battles and challenging levels as you upgrade your weapons along the way. Combine your different offensive units (light, heavy or flying) in order to outwit the opposition and finally claim the planet as your own. Asserting dominance was never sweeter.
- 48 Unique Levels- The Ability to Upgrade Your Firepower
- Hear the Troops React to Your Orders as You Direct Them
- Unlock Levels and Choose the Non-linear Path to Victory
Control Craft 3 : How To Get It Free!
This is a DRM-free game, and that means you do NOT need a special launcher or client (like Steam) to install and play it.
Adding To Your IndieGala Account
- Go to the Control Craft 3 page.
- Scroll to the Get Control Craft 3 section.
- Click on Add To Your Library link.
- You will be asked to log into your IndieGala account.
If you do not yet have an IndieGala account, you will need to register for one (it’s free!)
- Once you add it to your library, you can download it at anytime.
Control Craft 3 Download Links
Here are direct download links for those who do not wish to create an IndieGala account just to download the game at a later time.
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- Lorelai : How To Get This Game For FREE!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!
Go Back To > Gaming | Software | Tech ARP
Support Tech ARP!
Please support us by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or donating to our fund. Thank you!