Construct : Escape the System – a sci-fi first-person platform game – is now FREE for a limited time!
Get this DRM-free game now, and SHARE THIS NEWS with your friends!
Don’t forget to JOIN the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
Construct : Escape the System
Construct: Escape the System is a sci-fi themed first person platformer that sees you trapped in a computer system, trying to escape.
Explore the system and locate the 8 empowering ‘ability orbs’. Find and download the 5 ‘player upgrades’. Seek out and extract the 16 ‘system core power orbs’. Do all this and maybe you can escape.
- 4-6 hours of first person platforming gameplay with puzzle elements.
- Gameplay is a combination of exploration, platforming and careful thinking.
- 8 unique ability orbs to locate.
- Puzzle gameplay e.g. power inactive machinery with ‘machine orbs’ and light up dark areas with ‘sun orbs’.
- Action gameplay e.g. change gravity direction with ‘gravity switch orbs’ and move rapidly around areas with ‘teleport orbs’.
- 5 player upgrades to download.
- Action platforming e.g. upgrade your abilities to allow advanced jumping and boosting.
- 16 system core power orbs to extract.
- Unlock the various areas of the computer system to find and extract the power orbs from the dangerous system core areas.
- 57 unique gameplay areas split between 4 different zones, standard areas, system core areas and upgrade areas.
- 4 unique zone themes: Zone A (City), Zone B (Landscape), Zone C (Abstract) and Zone D (Spherical).
- Multiple render modes: Default, Negative, Monochrome Default and Monochrome Negative.
- Adjustable graphics options: Bloom, Depth of Field, Sun Shafts, Camera Motion Blur, Camera Noise, Chromatic Aberration and Water Quality.
- Keyboard and mouse support (3 button mouse required).
- Xbox 360 controller support.
- Excellent sci-fi soundtrack by Imphenzia.
Construct : Escape the System : How To Get It Free!
Construct : Escape the System is a DRM-free game, and that means you do NOT need a special launcher or client (like Steam) to install and play it.
- Go to the Construct : Escape the System page.
- Scroll to the Get Construct : Escape the System section.
- Click on Add To Your Library link.
- You will be asked to log into your IndieGala account.
If you do not yet have an IndieGala account, you will need to register for one (it’s free!)
- Once you add it to your library, you can download it at anytime.
Construct : Escape the System Direct Downloads
Here is a direct download link for those who do not wish to create an IndieGala account just to download the game at a later time.
- The Lion’s Song : How To Get This Game For FREE!
- The Dream Machine : How To Get It FREE!
- Slash It : How To Get This Game For FREE!
- How vivo X60 / X60 Pro Enhances Your Gaming Experience!
- Pine : Get This Game FREE For A Limited Time!
- Drifters Loot The Galaxy : Grab These Freebies!
- World of Warships Starter Pack : How To Get It FREE!
- Nubarron : Get This Game FREE For A Limited Time!
- Affliction : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Hentai XXX Plus Jigsaws Vol 1 & 2 : Get Them FREE!
- Super Panda Adventures : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Rusty Lake Hotel : How To Get It FREE!
- Disgraced : Find Out How To Get It FREE!
- Naval Warfare : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!
Support Tech ARP!