Construct : Escape the System – a sci-fi first-person platform game – is now FREE for a limited time!
Get this DRM-free game now, and SHARE THIS NEWS with your friends!
Don’t forget to join the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
Construct : Escape the System
Construct: Escape the System is a sci-fi themed first person platformer that sees you trapped in a computer system, trying to escape.
Explore the system and locate the 8 empowering ‘ability orbs’. Find and download the 5 ‘player upgrades’. Seek out and extract the 16 ‘system core power orbs’. Do all this and maybe you can escape.
- 4-6 hours of first person platforming gameplay with puzzle elements.
- Gameplay is a combination of exploration, platforming and careful thinking.
- 8 unique ability orbs to locate.
- Puzzle gameplay e.g. power inactive machinery with ‘machine orbs’ and light up dark areas with ‘sun orbs’.
- Action gameplay e.g. change gravity direction with ‘gravity switch orbs’ and move rapidly around areas with ‘teleport orbs’.
- 5 player upgrades to download.
- Action platforming e.g. upgrade your abilities to allow advanced jumping and boosting.
- 16 system core power orbs to extract.
- Unlock the various areas of the computer system to find and extract the power orbs from the dangerous system core areas.
- 57 unique gameplay areas split between 4 different zones, standard areas, system core areas and upgrade areas.
- 4 unique zone themes: Zone A (City), Zone B (Landscape), Zone C (Abstract) and Zone D (Spherical).
- Multiple render modes: Default, Negative, Monochrome Default and Monochrome Negative.
- Adjustable graphics options: Bloom, Depth of Field, Sun Shafts, Camera Motion Blur, Camera Noise, Chromatic Aberration and Water Quality.
- Keyboard and mouse support (3 button mouse required).
- Xbox 360 controller support.
- Excellent sci-fi soundtrack by Imphenzia.
Construct : Escape the System : How To Get It Free!
Construct : Escape the System is a DRM-free game, and that means you do NOT need a special launcher or client (like Steam) to install and play it.
- Go to the Construct : Escape the System page.
- Scroll to the Get Construct : Escape the System section.
- Click on Add To Your Library link.
- You will be asked to log into your IndieGala account.
If you do not yet have an IndieGala account, you will need to register for one (it’s free!)
- Once you add it to your library, you can download it at anytime.
Construct : Escape the System Direct Downloads
Here is a direct download link for those who do not wish to create an IndieGala account just to download the game at a later time.
- The LEGO Ninjago Movie Video Game : Get It FREE!
- Grand Theft Auto V Premium Edition : How To Get It FREE!
- Aegis Defenders : Get It FREE For The Next 54 Hours!
- Doodle Devil : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Showdown Bandit : Find Out How To Get It FREE!
- Spoiler Alert : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- 7 FREE Steam Games To Download + Keep on 6 May 2020!
- Evil Genius : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Gateways – Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Planet of Mubu : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- FREE Uplay Games To Download + Keep For Next Few Days!
- Child of Light : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Rayman Legends : Find Out How To Get It FREE!
- Assassin’s Creed 2 : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Crashlands : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Amnesia The Dark Descent : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Dreamscapes : The Sandman – Get It FREE Now!
- SMITE Epic Starter Pack : Get It FREE Now!
- 2nd Gen NVIDIA Max-Q Technology : What’s New?
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX SUPER Gaming Laptops Unleashed!
- AMD Ryzen 9 4900H : 8C/16T High Performance Mobile APU!
- Did AMD Just Spank ASUS For ROG Overheating Fiasco?
- Why ASUS Cannot Blame AMD For Overheating ROG Cards
- ASUS TUF RX 5700 Cards Are Also Overheating, Remember?
Go Back To > Games + Gaming | Software | Home
Support Tech ARP!