ConflictCraft – a strategy game – is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and SHARE THIS NEWS with your friends!
Don’t forget to LIKE the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
ConflictCraft is a strategy title set in an alternate reality where you gain control of the battles against ISIS insurgency.
Your goals are to control all points on the map and destroy enemy bases while keeping a close eye on your resource management and defense of friendly units.
Your buildings constantly generate unit points every 10 seconds, and you can send half the troops from your bases to any position on the map.
To destroy your enemies, you have tanks, attack choppers, support helicopters, jets, and rocket launchers. Forces can be upgraded, allowing for custom strategies and tactics in an open-ended manner.
There’s local multiplayer mode with full controller support, allowing you to play with your friends and compete against each other.
Co-Op is another option while even the singleplayer experience shall feature 55 levels for any strategy fan to enjoy.
You can even create new maps with the built-in level editor and challenge the community. ConflictCraft awaits, you Commander!
ConflictCraft : How To Get It FREE!
Hope Lake is a DRM-free game, and that means you do NOT need a special launcher or client (like Steam) to install and play it.
Adding To Your IndieGala Account
- Go to the ConflictCraft page.
- Scroll to the Get ConflictCraft section.
- Click on Add To Your Library link.
- You will be asked to log into your IndieGala account.
If you do not yet have an IndieGala account, you will need to register for one (it’s free!)
- Once you add it to your library, you can download it at anytime.
ConflictCraft Direct Download
Here is a direct download link for those who do not wish to create an IndieGala account just to download the game at a later time.
- Hope Lake : How To Get This Game For FREE!
- BioShock: The Collection – How To Get This FREE!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!