City of Brass is FREE to download and own for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and TELL your friends!
Don’t forget to LIKE the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
City of Brass
Become a daring thief in City of Brass, a first-person action adventure from senior BioShock developers.
Armed with scimitar and a versatile whip, you’ll lash and slash, bait and trap your way to the heart of an opulent, Arabian Nights-themed metropolis – or face certain death as time runs out.
Players will have to leap across pits, slide under blades, avoid spears or arrows, evade or employ sprung paving slabs, and skirt round poison gas traps – all the while manipulating these dangers to their advantage against enemies.
Incarcerated within the city are genies, most of them friendly, who will barter benefits in return for loot or grant wishes for a powerful advantage.
The rhythmic interplay between sword and whip is carefully tuned along with sprinting, crouching, sliding, leaping and vaulting to give a fluid, balanced and natural feel to the movement and melee.
Eternal replayability is granted by a design that encourages combinative gameplay within an ever-changing but logical procedurally generated world.
Players will die in the City of Brass – often, and quite horribly – but they will always want to come back for just one more try…
City of Brass : How To Get It Free!
Make sure you follow these steps to get City of Brass for FREE by 7 April 2022 at 11 PM (GMT+8).
- Go to the Epic Store Store.
- Log into your Epic Store account, or create a new account.
- Go to the City of Brass page.
- Click on the Get button.
- In the checkout page, click Place Order.
That’s it! It is now added to your Epic Games account, and you can download and install it anytime after this.
- Super Toy Cars : How To Get This Game For FREE!
- 23 FREE Steam Games + DLCs : 1 April 2022 Update!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!