Centipede Recharged is FREE to download and own for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and SHARE THIS NEWS with your friends!
Don’t forget to LIKE the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
The original bug-blasting arcade game is back!
Centipede: Recharged has been reimagined for modern gameplay, with vibrant visuals designed for modern screens, a 16:9 field of play, and an original soundtrack from award-winning video game composer Megan McDuffee.
Aim for a high score in the old school arcade mode and earn bragging rights with your name at the top of the leaderboard.
Or test your skills and rank on the boards in one of 30 intensely creative challenges, which twist the gameplay in new and exciting ways.
A dozen new power-ups can give you an edge by introducing abilities like screen-clearing explosions, rail guns, and even slowing down time. Every mode and level is playable in local co-op mode with a friend.
- Old Meets New: Classic Centipede gameplay updated for smooth control, and visuals for modern PCs and consoles
- Powered Up: A dozen power-ups are yours for the taking – scare enemies away, catch them off guard with a side-shot, drop a row of bombs, and more
- Challenge: Compete in a series of 30 challenges designed to put even the most seasoned players to the test
- Compete: Reach the top of country global leaderboards for arcade and individual challenge modes
- Bring a Friend: Play local co-op with a friend in every mode .. blast bugs and chase scores together
Get in the Groove: Get into the rhythm of a good run to the original score by Megan McDuffee
Centipede Recharged : How To Get It Free!
Make sure you follow these steps to get Centipede Recharged for FREE by 11 March 2022 at 12 AM (GMT+8).
- Go to the Epic Store Store.
- Log into your Epic Store account, or create a new account.
- Go to the Centipede Recharged page.
- Click on the Get button.
- In the checkout page, click Place Order.
That’s it! It is now added to your Epic Games account, and you can download and install it anytime after this.
Please Support My Work!
Support my work through a bank transfer / PayPal / credit card!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- Black Widow: Recharged – How To Get It FREE!
- Hamsterdam : How To Get This Game For FREE!
- CODEX Cracking Group Officially Shuts Down!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!
Go Back To > Gaming | Software | Tech ARP
Support Tech ARP!
Please support us by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or donating to our fund. Thank you!