Carcassonne – the PC adaptation of the famous board game – is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and make sure you tell your friends!
If you missed this, well, next time join the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
Carcassonne is a modern classic tile-placement game based on the award wining game in which the players draw and place a tile with a piece of southern French landscape on it.
The tile might feature a city, a road, a cloister, grassland or some combination thereof, and it must be placed adjacent to tiles that have already been played, in such a way that cities are connected to cities, roads to roads, et cetera.
The player can then decide to place one of his followers, so called Meeples, on one of the areas on it: on the city as a knight, on the road as a robber, on a cloister as a monk, or on the grass as a farmer.
When that area is complete, that meeple scores points for its owner. Each new game is a new experience thanks to the ever-changing landscape.
Fun Tactical Gameplay
During a game of Carcassonne, players are faced with decisions like: “Is it really worth putting my last meeple there?” or “Should I use this tile to expand my city, or should I place it near my opponent instead, making it harder for him to complete his goal and score points?”
Since players place only one tile and have the option to place one meeple on it, turns proceed quickly even if it is a game full of options and possibilities.
Carcassonne : How To Get It Free![adrotate group=”2″]
From now until 14 February 2020, Carcassonne will be free to download and keep from the Epic Games store.
All you have to do is sign up for an Epic Games account, and add it to your account! It’s that simple!
Why Is Epic Games Doing This?
Simple – to get you to register with them, and check out the games they are offering in their store.
They will also get to send you notifications on new games or promotions, and who knows – you might buy an extra game or two from them?
- Ticket To Ride : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Super Panda Adventures : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- RX 5600 XT vs RTX 2060 (Super) Performance Comparison!
- RX 5600 XT vs RTX 2060 (Super) Price-Performance!
- Assassin’s Creed Unity : On Sale For RM345K, USD84K!
- Runes The Forgotten Path : Get This VR Game For FREE!
- Steam Down? Why You May Not Have Noticed…
- Kikaiju Attack for PC : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT Power Up BIOS Guide!
- Sons of Abraham DLC for Crusader Kings II : Get It FREE!
- Double Eleven : First Overseas Game Studio In Malaysia!
- Entire Half-Life Series : FREE To Play Until Alyx Launch!
- GIGABYTE Radeon RX 5600 XT : Now 180W Strong!
- SAPPHIRE PULSE RX 5600 XT In-Depth Review!
- Iron Man Dance Hero Review : Cute + Loud!
- Kaspresso : FREE Android App Testing Tool Released!
- Rabbids Coding! A FREE Coding Game For Children!
- 2019 F1 Esports Season Hits Record 5.8 Million Views!
- ROG Phone 2 : How To Turn On 90Hz / 120Hz Refresh Rate!
- Minecraft Gets FREE Way of the Bee Map!
- ASUS ROG Phone 2 vs Black Shark 2 PRO : Who Wins?
- POSTAL : Classic and Uncut Is FREE! Get It Now!
- AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition Tech Report!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening For DirectX, Vulkan + OpenGL
- Quake II RTX : What NVIDIA Changed In New Version 1.2!
- Deathgarden : BLOODHARVEST is now FREE!
- Learn How To Add ReShade Filters To GeForce Experience!
- HyperX Alloy FPS Pro Mechanical TKL Keyboard Review!
- SYNCED : Off-Planet – Everything On Tencent’s PvPvE Game!
- The Two Colonels DLC for Metro Exodus Details Confirmed!
- Minecraft Ray Tracing : Everything You Need To Know!
- Watch Dogs : Legion – Everything You Need To Know!
- NVIDIA Gamescom 2019 : Ray Tracing Trailers + Showcase!
- Control : What You Need To Game With Ray-Traced Graphics!
- Call of Duty : Modern Warfare Ray Tracing Trailer + Showcase!
- Vampire Bloodlines 2 – First Ray Tracing Trailer + Showcase!
Go Back To > Games + Gaming | Software | Home
Support Tech ARP!
If you like our work, you can help support our work by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!